Assassin ,Shadow Warrior and Shadow Master , Bug

I’m from China, I don’t understand English, I’m very sorry

这两种影子技能都会使用 “ Dragon Flight ” 技能 ,当刺客使用时,会从远处瞬间移动到敌人身边发动踢击, 但是,“ Shadow Warrior ”不会从远处发动 “ Dragon Flight ” ,她只会走到敌人面前施展,并且可以成功击中。 而“ Shadow Master ” 会从远处施展这个技能,但是不能瞬间移动到敌人身边,仍然保持在原地, 敌人可以从远处被击中,身上出现被击中的动画效果,但是不受到伤害, “Shadow Master” 发现多次未造成伤害,就会走到敌人面前施展这个技能,这样就可以造成伤害

原版暗黑破坏神2的 “ Shadow Master ” 可以从远处发动这个技能,并且可以成功瞬间移动到敌人身边并击中的(正常造成伤害)

所以,这是个重制版特有的 BUG

“Shadow Warrior” 应该会使用刺客装备在鼠标左右键上的技能, 但是有两个技能她不用(Never)

1. Cobra Strike
  2. Blade Sentinel

=========================================

The following is the translated content of the webpage, I am not sure if it is correct

These two shadow skills will use the “Dragon Flight” skill. When used by the assassin, they will instantly move from a distance to the enemy to launch a kick. However, the “Shadow Warrior” will not launch the “Dragon Flight” from a distance, she only Will walk to the enemy to cast it, and can successfully hit. The “Shadow Master” will cast this skill from a distance, but cannot move to the enemy’s side instantaneously, and still stay in place. The enemy can be hit from a distance, and the animation effect of being hit appears on the body, but it is not harmed. “Shadow Master” finds that it has not caused damage many times, and will walk to the enemy to use this skill, so that it can cause damage.

The “Shadow Master” of the original Diablo 2 can activate this skill from a distance, and can successfully move to the enemy’s side and hit (normally cause damage)

So, this is a bug unique to the remake

“Shadow Warrior” should be able to use the skills that the assassin equips on the left and right mouse buttons, but she doesn’t use two skills (Never)

1. Cobra Strike
  2. Blade Sentinel
4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I use an assassin that utilizes the Shadow Master skill. Shadow Master obviously has a plethora of skills at the summons disposal, but the bugged skill is “Dragon Flight.” The summon will attempt to cast the spell, from a distance, and the graphic for teleporting shows up, but neither the master moves, nor the kick lands, and no damage is dealt.
I’ve also read on youtube from Cooley that people who actually have the skill “Dragon Flight” unlocked for themselves and a Shadow Master casts the spell, the player is also dragged along for the teleport kick!
My computer uses Windows 10 Home, version 20H2.

4 Likes