Assa: Burst of Speed + Fade should be possible under 1 condition

u have the runword “treachery” with +2 skills for assa and cast fade on get hit. normaly a assa plays with burst of speed and u cant use this nice assa armor for assa herself because u will lose burst of speed against fade.

it would be to powerfull if u could cast burst of speed and fade only with skilling those - so u have to choose → dmg or deff.

BUT if u have burst of speed (from the new runeword on weapons) or fade procc chance from gear it SHOULD be possible to have BOTH active.

its a shame that everyone use a ASSA armor on a merc against for herself because of this fade overwriting burst of speed fail…

that means u have to choose to cast burst of speed OR fade like currently. but the if u have a procc for burst of speed or fade on gear u should have both active like a aura…

9 Likes

I like this. Of it’s weapon/ gear procs then your character should be eligible for both.

2 Likes

Bust of speed and fade must be used together. Betrayal runewords and new runewords must be usable together

2 Likes

No. It’d make those RWs even more mandatory. And annoying to use, given the low proc chance, but players will always choose power over convenience. I’d even say that such buffs should expire after unequipping (not swapping) the source items.

Enigma and Call to Arms have already become like school uniforms. Now, there is nothing that the melee character can do against the caster character. At least, only the simultaneous use of BOS and Fade can narrow the gap.

3 Likes

Or Enigma and CtA could be nerfed. Better nerf than yet another power creep.

1 Like

i mean there are stackable auras if u have items with it, sorc can stack there shilds and barb can also stack his boos… but no assa cant.

reduce the res on fade if its like boo OR make it like an aura as i said. u can cast only 1 but with items u can have both active.

OR other change. only 1 boo for barb, only 1 shild for sorc and only 1 aura for pala allowed to make it fair :slight_smile: many say it would be OP. xxx aura or boo and other are not “OP”?

MA assa needs burst of speed also trapassa needs burst of speed… and u never can wear her runeword armor because u overwrite it with fade and if u play with fade assa feels like a snail. thats why everyone uses a ASSA armor only for a merc… i mean dafuq…

2 Likes

In other words, if you want to activate two skills at the same time, you must be able to use both.

The way to become a bridge between melee characters and shooters in hardcore is to use two skills overlapping.

2 Likes

I’m all for assassin getting some love, but not by granting them both fade and BoS. Fade is useful for surviving when you reach hell, then you go back to BoS once you’re decently geared. Having them both apply just takes away choices (even though its basically a given in the end).

Either way, MA assassins lack damage, not survivability. Yeah it sucks that treachery don’t get much use, but at least it’s not completely useless like the other class armors.

Make this happen! Great idea!

3 Likes