Asking for advice before Faith re-roll attempt

Hello everybody,

Please give me an advice.

Currently my bowazon has been equipped with + 3 bow skills Grand Matron Bow with Faith, 14 fanaticism and 1 all skills. I have 2 spare Jah and 2 spare Ohm runes and I was thinking to try to re-roll for + 2 all skills and 13+ fanaticism which is mandatory for the 7 (3.57 attacks per second) IAS breakpoint on the GMB.

However my concern is that there is slim but still realistic chance that after the two attempts I could end up with the dreaded 12 level fanaticism (the destroyer of 7 (3.57 attacks per second IAS breakpoint) or again +1 all skills with lower or the same level fanaticism.

The voice of the temptation is saying:
" Go ahead an take the risk NOW. Forget about your concerns, you have good chances for the perfect roll too. Even in the worst case scenario you still have your Windforce at your disposal and you could use that failed GMB on act 1 Merc to reach again 7 (3.57 attacks per second) IAS breakpoint."

The voice of the reason is saying:
“No, forget the temptation and don’t do thins until you find a second +3 GMB bow with 4 sockets LATER. It will be total failure if you have to switch to act 1 merc with Windforce on yourself, when you have act 2 might merc with perfect ethereal Pride Tresher (level 20 concentration). If you listen to me and if both of your two roll attempts fail on the second bow you will still have your 14/1 GMB.”

Which one do you think I should listen to?

Regards

Cant believe no one replied to you
I Personally wouldnt worry about the +1 Skill, the 14 is good enough.
I got lucky with +2/13 on my first one, I Wouldnt attempt to roll one again

Curious if you attempted it 4 days later.

1 Like

I would argue that a 14/1 is just as good as the 13/2 that you’re aiming for, so if you’re looking for a solid upgrade, I’d shoot for no less than a 15/1 or 14/2.

Even with 2 spare Jah/Ohms there’s a reasonable chance you still don’t roll one.

Not sure if you mentioned earlier whether you play single player or online, if you’re online then I think you can just trade for one of the above for cheap.

If you’re playing single player, I’d hold off on rerolling until you got 2 more of each Jah/Ohm. This way you have time to think and you may have come by a better GMB base by then. At the very least, try and hold out for another 4S GMB with +3 to bow skills.

Probably because Christmas gets a bit hectic :wink:

Hi guys, @Onadroig

I am writing here with some delay. I have decided to listen to the voice of temptation back then. On the first attempt I have rolled 12/2. Then I have used quickly hel rune+teleport scroll in the cube. On the second attempt I have rolled 14/2 - success. At the end the risk was worth it. :slight_smile:

P.S.

Next attempt for 15/2 will be only on superior 15 ED 4 socket GMB with +3 skills… if I ever find such…