Arrows, why....?

I almost always play a bowa(Been playing d2 off and on for over 20 years). It’s probably my favorite class/build. With that said though I am tired of managing arrows. It’s ridiculous how much time is wasted managing potions/arrows/inventory space. 500 arrows isn’t even close to enough. Barbs regen, titans regen, etc… help bowas out by making ONE simple change. Seriously.

2 Likes

I hear ya. If it wasn’t already a big part of the game (ammunition), I’d just say remove it completely.

Best current solution is just like you said…make arrows and bolts regen. Right now I can get away with not carrying extra quivers of arrows as long as I keep my eyes out and pick up arrows as I go along, but I still run into the need to pick up a quiver in town once in awhile. just an old mechanic that needs to go.

2 Likes

I am fairly confident that Blizzard will introduce unique and craftable of hand quivers and bolts. 2 handed bows cant compete with double spirits.

1 Like

I really hope they change this. It is too much of a chore. I’d rather restock my refrigerator and organize my room in real life.