Anyone playing multiplayer on Switch at all?

I actually really love being able to play diablo II anywhere with the Switch, but so far, no matter what character I use, or what quest / activity i select in the party finder, I always end up in a game by myself and nobody ever joins. Is there a potential reason for this or is everyone playing solo?

4 Likes

I’m barely finding people on the ps5 either

1 Like

maybe its just because the party finder is crap and they should have given us the lobby lol

5 Likes

What’s ur switch account?

4 Likes

I play Switch too, this seems to be kinda common issue, someone told something about stupid default setti gs about player lvl reqs or something ?

Party finder has to be broken on Switch. You can’t tell me that only days after launch there aren’t people doing Normal Countess or Memphis or Diablo runs.

Unless everyone has a full slate of level 90 characters already. Uh huh…

3 Likes

Anyone interested ti play diablo 2 on switch?

3 Likes

4910-0945-8402. Looking for people to play with on switch

3 Likes

I mean, This is what I was thinking- I created a new character and selected Den of Evil.

Nobody.

There’s clearly people playing on the system just from this thread, so something’s not right.

I’ll try inviting some of you later. :slight_smile:

It is BROKEN

It is UTTERLY USELESS on Xbox series X

I can’t even believe how godawful it is. The game is unfinished.

This isn’t even diablo 2. No way to communicate. No way to set up a trade. Can’t get people together to organize ANYTHING unless they’re already friends on your list.

IT IS A GHOST TOWN!!!

Unbelievable that blizzard would do this. It’s across ALL console versions. Across the board.

So horrible of them to cash grab us like this. I feel robbed. They’ve made no statement regarding this OBVIOUS design flaw and have made zero attempts to let customers know what they plan to do about it.

There’s truly no excuse for the terrible support and abysmal customer service.

Shame on them. Disgusting. After all they’ve failed as a company to do this to their remaining customers. Unbelievably tacky. Pathetic.

These are the same people who made world of warcraft??!?!?! They can’t execute a 20 year old game for us without this horrible experience?

Blizzard, FIX THIS! We’ve waited patiently for a LONG time. We’ve hung in there with you. Don’t do us like this. Answer us.

13 Likes

No, they aren’t. D2R (or at least, the new components of it) by Vicarious Visions which was bought by Activision. The rest of your exaggerated rant notwithstanding, no, these are not the same people who made WoW.

There’s truly no excuse for the terrible support and abysmal customer service.

This is completely false. They have been transparent about the major issues that affected the game at launch and that’s what they’re working on right now (after all, characters disappearing is a pretty significant issue). They are, as they did before, granting refunds if people want them, and they have been replying to support threads.

(Also: you can in fact trade, someone tried to trade with me moments after I finally got into a game with people)

I haven’t played since I lost progress and items I few times. Den of Evil quest didn’t grant me the extra skill point reward because I had unspent Stat and skill point. I deleted my character and did it again with points spent and it worked. I’d rather play with a patched game. Fearing to play a few hours only to have it lost. Like naw. I’ve been waiting since the day it came out. I’ve seen one patch on switch. Are you guys still losing progress or losing items? Or is that fixed? Cause I’ve barely played it.

I’ve never had any of these issues. Only problem for me is the lack of other players.

I have had both, I even lost my entire char so I had to make a new one yup still can’t find people

2 Likes

There are posts about it. You’re lucky. Lol im afraid to even put time in anymore cause wtf the point if I lose it all. It’s like a risk eveytime I play.

1 Like

Download Battle.net app so we can talk when playing. Add NoGood#11318

1 Like

Add me on Battle.net app. We can chat while we play NoGood#11318

1 Like

Hey dude I sent you a friend request my name is Danbutt

I always que for it but it usually just creates a game. I think it might be bugged. I did get into a game with people the other night. I’m hoping some of it is just low pop/being spread out level wise. Hopefully running into more people once were all at the endgame

I’m not unlucky. I didn’t name my offline characters the same as my online ones, which was an issue, and has since been fixed. I’ve never heard of this losing skill points from den of evil t hing either. The underlying game engine is essentially unchanged from diablo II proper, so it is unlikely they could have introduced a new bug with something as old as this.