Anyone of y'all playin ladder?

just got off with the crew for the night, i’m sitting at 33? overall. 10 sorc. and my buddy is just ahead of me. good stuff. found 2 sur, cham. tal armor. :smiley: hells ya. using a suicide branch still but eh. things are goin pretty good.

Nope. Opted out of this ladderstart since blizz is not able to keep to anything they say and RL has priority.

Gonna finish my next 99 in NL.

3 Likes

Nope for me as well. I would need to see something new patch wise or content wise for me to do ladder again.

The list of bug fix(es) for the just release season was rather small and no other new content

They could and should at least move the last Ladder only runewords to non ladder but nope, not even that

Nope. Mostly because IRL keeps be busy and when i play i find more joy in SP at the moment.

Wish you the best of luck tho :smiling_face:

I do. When RL let’s me … :smiley:

ah yea, i just joined a crew who just likes the game for what it is, changes or not, we’re all having a blast.

buddy just ripped this morning tho so we doin a lil rushypoo to start the day. then back to it !

1 Like

Nice finds, OP. Better than I found all last ladder (a single Ohm).

Yes and much better thread than anything from Turlok, Bravata and clayclown…thank you!

we’re at 3 tal armors so far now. it’s crazy, found soj tonight too.

1 Like

Hc console list 12th ranked of all barbarians, and 15th of the necro to deaths. Working on a new barb. Nothing better than headstriker, bloodletter so far, but hell is tricky as a frenzy barb so biding my time. Ti’s a fine season.

1 Like