I just rolled back right now and can’t join or create any games atm. I hope it’s not the same issue that has been happening for the past 2 days.
Yeah same here, server must have crashed. Again.
Yep, looks like it just tanked… again…
yeah logged into no characters after a little crash
Logged into no characters, again.
Dang. I was able to get into the screen with my characters, but I noticed the characters I was on previously are among the last slots, meaning I have been rolled back. Dang 
Blizzard likes to bandaid a problem instead of fixing it, so all these maintenances have been doing is NOTHING, fix the problem and leave the server offline until It’s fixed. This is just getting ridiculous.
I was in a game when it crashed. When I logged back in all my characters were gone.
Think Ive had enough. If they are going offline is irrelevant for me. Im going uninstall mode this time.
My fault guys sorry I was making a bunch of Lydias because my shared stash tabs are filling up. Last time it went down was probably my fault too, was rolling lut golein drogan for a white base, and the time before that yeahhhh, i was spamming private game countess runs. I also farted in their general direction, it probably butterfly effected across the pacific. Im gonna cook some dinner should be back by the time ive eaten.
I cant promise I wont do it again…
Shallow breath plz!!
I like how people want to announce they’re not playing again like this is some Cyberpunk dumpster fire. See you when you re-install. 
True, they need to stop using bandaids and actually fix the problem. We all thought they fixed it after it happened the first time. Then okay maybe they fixed it when it happened again the 2nd time. Now I believe once again it will be another bandaid for the 3rd time. At which point will they actually fix the problem? They’re going to bleed players at this rate. I’m still going to stick to the game just because this game is the goat, but it’s unfortunate what’s happening. But I have my limits too 
They should of named the game Diablo II: Disappearance™ as our characters like to pull disappearing acts.
Having issues here as well
Drop that! Youll hurt your back carrying all that around.
Never said I wont reinstall. What I said was that Im done until they fix.
I think many of them believe that threatening to not play anymore will make Blizzard fix the issue immediately. Blizzard is probably thinking,
“there goes 30% of our player base, well we got their money, now if they actually leave this time, servers should be able to handle the load… wait… oh god…”
“what?”
points at calender
“theres a long weekend coming up”
For me it is not loading the char list, like they are all erased from the server 
Uninstalling = another 30 gig download when you want to try again. Makes sense…
First time? Its ok, bud they’ll be back, at least they have been every other time before, maybe they get rolled back, I haven’t personally experienced a noticeable roll back myself.