Anyone else tired of Monarch

what about replacing the stats on the useless elite set shield Taebaek’s Glory for spirit and delete the runeword?

Ya, lidless and eyeless are funny, and if your into to tribal mages, but they look more savage and less refined then necro shields. We mages or tribal witch doctors? So glad they made a staff, now if just finding that perfect base was not so freaking hard.

Just for fashion? not Primarilly, tho for fashion id jsut ignore a spirit and go witha trollnest rhym/splendor, or evena sexy 3 sock RW sheild.
if i was on a heaveymelee build thats was intending to breakc 200-300str, then i’d consider if teh reduced runspeed would be wortht eh use ofa Heavy sheild, but the Spirit mods dont support All melee builds other thana temp fill in point(fashion?).

now ive definitly invested extra str to wear certain elite armor bases.
one of my fav choiceses was going BONEWEAVE for my Dragon, as it jsut sounded cool rolling off the tongue.

…say, anybody remember the name of that Sloth from that Fox/Rabbit
romance cartoon from few years back? might make an interesting anti-run speed MeMe build.

It would make sense for them to allow Troll Nests to spawn with 4 open sockets. Still requires 106 strength, but doesnt require the 156 of a monarch. Gives casters an alternative.

Oh good idea w lidless, the +1 skill loss gets made up w a facet

Sounds like you using hoto, ull get fully decked one day keep up the grind friend

I should also add

On top of the visual aspect of the suggestion I shared

There is also smart ways to make other shields interesting, weakening monarch supremacy

Personally, I think they could make things better if they gave both the kite and dragon shields a chance to drop with 4 sockets. Both would have almost no chance to do so, and the kite shield could have half the chance of the dragon.

The chance to drop with 4 sox should be incredibly rare - not SOJ rare but in the ball park. And Larzuk would have 0% chance to socket quest to 4 sockets for these 2 lower shields.

One can imagine the value of something like this… :roll_eyes:

Yeah need more shield variety
Also, w the frw penalty medium and heavy shields are basically useless

Softcore, yes. Hardcore obviously no.

That pretty much what Unique true upgrade recipe would achieve for most of items

Upgrade lidless to troll nest and it now has +2 skills

Upgrade stromchaser to a Hyperion and it now has 25% chance to cast lvl 30 hurricane when
struck

Upgrade visceratuant to heater and it goes from + 1 sorc to +3

Upgrade moser blessed circle and it now has lvl 25 blessed aim when equipped and 100% effect of socketed gem/jewel in it

This would allow a lot of shields to compete with spirit

Just allow Troll Nest to have 4s.

No Hoto.
Eschuta’s Temper w/ 5/5 lightning jewel & Griffons Eye w/ 5/5 lightning jewel.
have 7 Sorc lite skill GC’s w/ anni and sorc torch.
Also, two soj’s & arachnid belt with Monarch’s.

Once she hits 90 lvl she’ll be at 65K lite damage.

that’s extremely overkill on the damage lol. but if that’s what makes you think you’re kiling fast go for it.

Dayum son you are full baller mode
I like it

Have you tried it decked out for Nova p1 pvm
I haven’t, it looks fun though lmk

I’ve been playing D2 for a very long time.
I know what wipes out waves in hell throne room fast.
With my sorc & 14k hammer & fully loaded javazon the waves are a blip gone each time.

1 Like

They really should just add transmog for fashion. Most models in the game go to waste. They had their artists re-create all the models but most people probably only ever equip 10% of them.

1 Like

Yeah… Generally speaking if you want to be successful or have fun every character has maybe 2 at best for each item.

i’ll just let you live in the world you know of then. you’re hilarious. i love diablo players. but the -enemy lit is more important than raw damage. ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

You are new to the game I’ll bet.

Too bad you don’t understand how to play the game properly.

Are you one of llama’s followers?

I’ve been playing D2 long before llama started playing D2.

Get good mr. badhabts.

1 Like

i’ve been playing since 1999, like the week the game came out, sit down.

if you seriously think maxing a 1-60k spell is making you kill faster you have A LOT to learn about lit, end of story.

do you even play hardcore?

and watching llama, who the hell would waste their time doing that?? even his “helpful tips” on youtube, i knew all of them. soo… ya. there’s where i’m at.