Any speculation on Wednesday maintenance?

Do we dare get our hopes up?

Could there more than just routine server maintenance?

Ban wave?

Fingers crossed.

Routine maintenance, nothing more.

1 Like

probably nothing, as usual… did DJ lend you his hat?

You should know, after all you did click “View 1 hidden reply”, :clown_face:.

If you’re going to play dumb, at least be smarter about it… Or better yet, just keep your trap shut. =)

1 Like

D2R update will come when we don’t expect it. Warcraft 3 Reforged got one on ptr recently but there’s controversial change comparable to Mosaic case.

I’m surprised they even bother with maintenance. Maybe they just need to swap out the server for some old thing they found laying around.

Well, one can hope for the better anyway … kinda diehard wishful thinking …

:edit:

Wait … didn’t we just have a failed d4 sale @ 67% off again?

I believe D2R was on sale again as well … in the past … that meant a gigantic warning to botters/RMTrs, that they should buy extra keys now, at a much cheaper rate than normal, because a phony ban-wave is coming …

The false impression that bot-net cares and is doing something about it in the eyes of the player … they get excited when they think bot-net cares … yet, they sell botters keys dirt cheap, ban their old keys, boost their phony sales numbers, appease some blinded players, receive praise for doing something, makes sales that are exaggerated … that way they please the botters/RMTrs … make the blinded fan-bois cheer their actions, and show shareholders “look we made money” …

How long does this charade go on??? And, why is MS in bed with it … they gotta know by now … ?

I mean, do they REALLY think that we are that stupid?

This has been going on for quite a while … :astonished: yet again …