Any one lost the character when they log out

Hi there,

I just lost my entire characters ( 5 classes), when I log back in.

It was all blank.

Any one know how can i fix this?

Kind Regards
Allen

1 Like

I have the same issue. Possibly, server issue.

Have just hopped back on after a break for a few hours and same, all my toons are gone …

Looks like it’s universal.
Frustrating thing is I can’t even create a new online character to at least play that.
On a Saturday night too, worst timing.

Same has happened to my wife and I. Both of us can log into battlenet but our character lists are empty. Looks like a server authentication issue. Hope they have it fixed soon permanently. Not sure how this can happen over and over again. People are getting frustrated.

Apparently they have rolled back the servers due to them crashing recently, there’s a couple of decent posts on the subreddit d2r talking about it.

Which may be causing characters to go missing, if they didn’t remove the bloody tcp/ip because (mah money) i would have just played offline at this point. No point if i i have to log in every 30 days.

Whenever the online servers are down, all your online characters will not be visible (online character list looks empty as they are saved server side). As the online servers are down, that’s why you also won’t be able to create a new online character.

It still lets you load the game, so you can play offline characters (if you have them).