Another Act 3 Post, plz dont change

I’d be overjoyed :slight_smile:

What I mean by streamlining would be to set up the maps to remove backtracking or confusing layouts. Like Kurast Sewers or Maggot Lair. Act 1 is almost perfectly paced - there is always a path to destination and the most mazy maps are fairly small.
That being said - forcing acts to be completed would be ‘member’ move on its own. It has to be accompanied with other changes that would make the game more accessible.

I’m planning to just make one (or two) character(s) this ladder and focus on them. So adding 15 minutes to the game isn’t a big problem for me…

If it disrupts how efficiently other people start the ladder (because they plan to make many alts, or plan to profit from rushes, or plan to farm quest rewards) then that’s in my favor, and puts me ahead.

So from my perspective, this is a good change :slight_smile:

Personally I think it’s just a nerf to sorceresses… Once the Paladins and other tanky characters gear up, they can tele fast to these locations…

It’s really just under-geared sorcs that are going to lose out at the start of ladder in this regard. Give it a couple weeks and there will be plenty of tanks that can teleport through the jungles safely. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it’s realy just a change of tactics that people will adapt to.

this is somewhat true, thats kinda my main point, currently anyone can make a sorc, get mid tier gear, and rush their friends who are new to the game to be able to play with them the same day they get the game, this will no longer be the case,

my other main issue is the 15 minutes, while not really a big deal it means your current rush record will never be broken, not too bad, but somewhat disheartening from a speed runners perspective.

Got surprised today with that stupid change, had to rush all the way to the flail -_-’
Guess I’ll just wait 2-4days 'till I get enigma for my hammerdin to start forge boosting on ladder…