Angry thread: rant here

• Where the hell is search function for game?

• where is move only and why they removed the ability to use unusable skills to mimic it?

• game setting and ingame players being divided is an horrible design

• where is the damn border less /full screen windowed mode?

And you, vent your D2R frustration
Please be respectful

3 Likes

This is unnecessarily visceral. I mean the first two were never in the game to start with.

If this game makes you this angry maybe this isn’t the game for you.

1 Like

That was a very concise and organized angry rant. Thank you

2 Likes

The friends list doesnt tell you when friends come online or log off, the message and text system is garbage

1 Like

Been wondering that as well.

1 Like

Next song, Alice in Chains - Angry Chair. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Great band, great song

2 Likes

Playing in windowed mode demands more system requirements to run optimally. I am surprised why they didn’t have a fullscreen mode.

1 Like

Omg yes… it’s so painful to use

Doesn’t show you when they come and go, doesn’t tell you the name of their game, invitation doesn’t work half of the time
The overal chat page is uselessly confusing as well with with all those functions hidden in dropdowns

Hell bought a 4K gaming rig especially for D2R

Can’t even play in 4K, loading times are atrocious

Have to force my computer to 1080 to have viable ones

4K=20sec to join a game/15to change act/10death/wp/tp

When dropping to 1080 it goes down to 10,5,5

2 Likes

In my experience…The game is already borderless when in windowed mode…at least mine was.

So I spend 20 to 40 minutes trying to get it to create a game. I go to the sewers in act two, take three steps and bamm. Your play has been interrupted. So close it out and start over. Going on 2 hours now and can not actually do anything.

1 Like

Hey man,

Just came across your D2R not working post. However I cannot reply it, so I’m doing it here. Did you find any solutions? I was having exactly the same problem and my D2R folder at “saved games” and every file in it, were hidden.

After making the folder visible I the game would play normally.

D2Rs fullscreen IS borderless window

not mad just . faith no more in d2re :thinking:

https://youtu.be/32bdevGClD4