|Americas Realm|PC| Clan Hell Reapers Recruiting

Join the discord and fill out ay application. Add me or engima to friendlist .

W4rL4wd#1835 is my account

We are still recruiting!

1 Like

If you are looking to have fun playing with a great group of folks, consider joining… Lots of friendly and mature people, very knowledgeable about the game, friendly and willing to help or team up for runs!

1 Like

We are still recruiting and host multiple weekly events. We will be supporting and hosting launch teams for the next ladder season.

We are recruiting for the new Ladder Season 6! We have a lot of experience doing successful ladder launch parties for D2R in the past with a max of 85 people attending 1 of the ladder reset parties!

If you are looking to join a clan for a ladder reset team at launch Hell Reapers is still recruiting and organizing reset groups.

We support softcore and hardcore Ladder and non-ladder.

So far we have 32 people signed up for our Season 6 Ladder Launch Party and have only been notified about the ladder reset a few days ago.

WE are still recruiting and have 47 people signed up for our ladder reset night .

We have 50 players signed up for the ladder reset launch party. If anyone else wants to join HR and have a fun time playing D2R ladder let us know.

I just counted and to be exact there are currently 52 people signed up on the spreadsheet in assigned groups. :slight_smile:

another great reset run for hardcore group in hell reapers. Best people on battle.net. Been here since like… season 1? Enhanced game experience, do it.

We had a great ladder reset launch with 59 people at launch playing! HELL REAPERS is going strong host runs, grushes, and raffles! If you are interested in joining 5he best clan post here .

Hi there ! I wish to join , I’m starintg ladder with a brand new character please add! ElHumilde#1437

I wont be home until probably 9 hours, but i will add you when i get home if Enigma hasnt already.

Seeking more members - we have active daily runs /weekly events in the discord

reach out to W4rL4wd ( W4rL4wd#1835 ) , Enigma ( Enigma#1576 ) or Myself ( Deags#11845 )

Cheers fams

We are still recruiting! :slight_smile:

We are still active and are always looking for new members.

If you are struggling to find runs. We have consistent scheduled and unscheduled runs both ladder softcore/hardcore and non-ladder softcore!