|Americas Realm|PC| Clan Hell Reapers Recruiting

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slight_smile:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

16 Likes

Interested if you guys are up and running hell cows, chaos, and baal already

ur discord name u posted is wrong or u changed it but im interested in joining

1 Like

Hello Slayers, I posted my b-net account. Sorry about the confusion.

Hello everyone I just downloaded the game and still need to create a character I’ve never played before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

I just sent you a friend request on bnet

Bump.

We currently have 40-ish members for Diablo 2 Resurrected.

hi i would like to join bt is slayer #1576

Very active and interested in joining
btag is Oriaxx#1803

Please add, thanks!

Experienced 36 year old player with a Javazon and Blizzard sorc half GG gear. Active typically every night at a minimum

Bnet: Keffka#1795

@keffka @oriaxx

I sent you both an add on b-net.

1 Like

Hi I’d like to join. Active most days for at least a couple of hours.

Add me at Enigma#1576 and I will instruct you on how to get setup.

Hey im looking for some people to play with casually. I have a 89 sorc. my btag Greygoat#11813

I sent you an add on b-net. If you add me I will instruct you on how to get setup with the clan.

Hello! I’m LF a casual clan. I play 1 or 2 hours a day. UNLTIGER#1857

Hey there! I would be interested in making some new friends. I play daily. 82 Assassin. My btag is IndridCold#1411

@indridCold @Unltiger I sent you both an add on b-net. If you accept my friend request I will advise you on how to get setup with the clan.

I would like to join your clan, I’m level 83 Necromancer looking for people to play with. my Bnet is Hayabusa#1892

Im definitley interested in joining. I’m usually on most nights. I’ve sent you a bnet request.

Cylence#11216