Amazon Character Frozen

cant blieve they can not fix it after 22 days of report! its annoying when you farm trivancle or baal and mobs hydra always make my bowzon freeze, i have to log out to start a new game. BLIZZARD MOVE YOUR STUPID OISS AND DO SOMETHING!!!

This issue just occurred again, and not for the first time since my last post here. Sometimes itā€™ll be recoverable if a mob attacks me, but thatā€™s asking a lot in some situations.

Had to leave just before a boss : (

I had it happen with a bowazon on Act 2 normal when I was on a tomb run. I was standing between two cacti and suddenly I couldnā€™t move. My merc could. Closed out to fix the issue but still, totally ruined my run. And because of the new issues with joining/rejoining games (ā€œAn issue occurred ā€¦ā€ there is no way back.

This is still happening, happens to me all the time on my Amazon (Javazon with Titanā€™s Revenge). It seems to happen when trying to move in a certain why while the dodge animation gets triggered - sometimes you can get out of it if youā€™re spam clicking while things continue to try and hit you but if your mercenary kills everything nearby, youā€™re stuck pretty much indefinitely.

1 Like

BLIZZARD you need open your eyes and fix the ancient bug,or you will destroy Amazon
1 month PASSED! come on ā€¦

This worked for my frozen javazon - go to options and switch display to windowed mode then you can switch back to fullscreen after.

Issue reoccured again in a game just now. Gonna try XXXG01D2ā€™s solution next time, but itā€™s a crazy thing to have to resort too, and could easily get a character killed on hardcore or miss a big drop.

I have the same issue but as Bowazon. I can tab the map and all that, press A and see my abilities. But the character is frozen and cannot move, attack or cast anything.

Happened to me also this weekendā€¦ and hour ago for a second time.

Happened to me to Lo dropped while frozen in cows, someone casually walked in to grad it in front of me and disconnected. Frustrating.

I think this is caused by the amazon dodgeā€¦
I noticed it occurs very commonly when the toon gets hit a lot of times and it dodges like crazy, will eventually get stuck. Happened at least 4 times now. I want to respecā€¦

The easy way to fix it on a player side is switching to a controller and then just using mouse/keyboard again. For that reason only I have my controller on my desk.

1 Like

The problem is a Dodge -evade skill when u dodge speells or hit sometimes frezzingā€¦

This issue happens to me as well. 2-3x a day on my zon. The only way to fix it is to save and exit into a new game. I would hate for this to happen when I start PvPing

Nope, itā€™s not the only way. The second one is to switch to a controller for even one sec and bug fixed.

1 Like

happened to me alot,nothig to do but make a new game.
But last few times, she unfroze after 20 sec,and next time i switched weps,to tele staff,and after port, everything worked fine.
i would concider avoiding dodge talents but i need em for valk, so rip

just happened to me too at claw temple (lvl 20 normal, network softcore character).
i suppose it was evade.
switching weapon does not help.
changin display mode and swtiching controller does not help

1 Like

It happens to me. It seems like the Amazon passive skill bug. Only my character. I can open the portal but canā€™t click. Please fix or workaround to remove the bug other than create new game.

still happening, a ber dropped while you are frozen. is there any way to get unstuck?

Yup same happened to me few hours agoā€¦ nothing helpedā€¦ was so into amazonā€¦she was unkillableā€¦ but this bug just ruins herā€¦ :frowning:

Bandaid fix:

1. Switch to controller or
  2. Switch to Windowed setting