Amazon Build Showcase Thread

Let’s revive this thread again!

Frostmaiden bowazon using a bow with cold facets players 8 here we go.

4 Likes

cool ideea with the comparisons and, awesome build! it wrecks cows p8 pretty quick especially for bowazon. Would be good to see against Ice bow

2 Likes

I have ice and a few other builds uploaded already, go check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Impressive what’s possible. Do you intend to play hardcore ladder?

Probably not haha. I only managed to do like 150 hours of play time online this last season :confused:

Me too, I didn’t play much but I was effective. Bowazon is very effective in CS with all the buffs. You can beat normal and nightmare naked as java. Then you could trade all runes for a later pvp char or look for gg rares. I am still looking for a rare cruel matriarchal bow with 40ias, fool’s mod, 2os and 5% chance for amplify damage.

1 Like

My bowazon doing Uber Tristram (pre patch 2.4 as well!)

2 Likes

Good job!!
I can see though you failed multiple times at lilith and mephisto before finally making it :smiley: I usually jab them to death on my gear swap. I also use kelpie snare instead of obedience on merc and life tap from a necro wand.
Still, thumbs up for accomplishing the feat as a pure bowazon.

1 Like

Cheers. It was the first time I ever did the uber as well, so I did some trial runs to try and learn things a bit.

1 Like

Multishot/strafezon got buffed big time with terror zones:

Multi in open areas, strafe in closed spaces. Physical immunes aren’t really a problem.

Sort off. Harder to go full dex bowazon now because you’re forced to farm in areas that bowazons find it more risky to move quickly, but at the same time because immunes aren’t a big problem you’re not stonewalled as much.

You going bowazon next ladder?

1 Like

I respeced my bowazon to have more life, put cta instead of eth titana on switch for obvious reasons, otherwise terror zones with her are a cake.
This ladder I am a bit confused. Sundered charms, specially the cold one, are going to play a huge role. I don’t think a bowazon can farm those places with subpar gear. My pick would be bone necromancer in hardcore with any insight merc. He is actually better naked than a hammerdin.