Amazon appearance

Like i get they man’d her up and then ever so slightly feminised her again…but why isn’t she still blonde???

now you have
black, white, ginger, bald, brown and… brown lol what?!

everything but blonde. if the goal was diversity and inclusion you missed the mark…

6 Likes

They need to make her look good asap. I cannot play my favorite class because of what they have done.

5 Likes

Diversity and inclusion means everything except white, so they’ve exactly hit the mark if you look at it that way lol.

8 Likes

Yes I know, it’s horrible.

3 Likes

Pfff the paladin was already dark skinned. They need to stick to the lore and where the characters come from.

1 Like

Thankfully the mask/death mask is still available. If they decide to remove them in the future, they should consider making brown paper bags available at all vendors so that the hideous amazon won’t have to show her/his face.

2 Likes

Bingo. “Diversity” actually means “anything but straight and white”.

They think we haven’t caught on…

4 Likes

But he clearly wasnt Afro …

3 Likes

True enough, it makes him look like crap.

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind the new Amazon appearance? Who wants glam in a game like this?

I gave it a chance, hate it more than ever. Everything looks so good, and then you just see that empty cold haggard face. Like is this a hero or is it one of the villains? Lol

Think I’ll go Bowazon this time because all of the Javazon’s best helms are circlets : \

1 Like