Allow the game to evolve

i will gladly provide the names if a mod can confirm i won’t get banned from here for posting other communities and then you can verify for yourself

Blizzard actually promotes D2R patches on their social media and Launcher. They’re clearly interested in supporting the game from here on out. They’re basically investing in the Diablo name. They know new patches = more sales.

3 Likes

how can you be so sure that none of those 15K users don’t want a change and/or arent in multiple other communities that you are referring to? My assumption is that the community is split. I may not know the exact numbers, but it is a fact that there is a divide between those who want change and those who don’t.

edit: i’m pretty familiar with some of the communities and have been a member of at least two of them for years. One of them is probably the most famous d2 community. so there is no need to risk your account.

3 Likes

Most members integrate many communities

2 Likes

well… my made up community of X users wants X changed. Which is more than your made up community of X user that don’t want X changed. So there!

(just about every thread on here)

Sorry to distract from the discussion. Carry on.

3 Likes

Is that code to make it crud like d3?

so you think the same team made both d3 and d2r?

1 Like

This you?

boom got em

3 Likes

I think the only real thing I hate is that the end game is not even challenging and there’s nothing to show for it. Getting to level 99 is rigged to teleporting classes, which is entirely stupid, so that’s not even a viable board. The content in hell is a joke. Ubers are stupid easy…and gear doesn’t continue moving. I don’t mind gear not moving so much as I do the challenge becoming stagnant…and this is coming from a hardcore player.

2 Likes

That would be a reboot then. With different timeline and gameplay as well.

D4 is gonna be ‐--------->

1 Like

that’s why my suggestion was to create a new tab. Classic and legacy could remain the same and there could be a new tab that allowed players to convert to a version that does evolve. It’s literally a win for both sides. the only argument would probably be that it splits the player base, but that’s not really an argument when people are already jumping between games such as d3, PoE, LE, and whatever else games that exist.

1 Like

That is called a QoL change which is completely different than “evolving”. You are not very smart. If had no life like you, I would have time to dig through all your posts and find some place you contradict yourself.

2 Likes

WC3:R is still waiting on them to put a ladder or anything into the game. The WC3 players went back to original WC3 from the CD because Blizz is so lazy and incompetent. Or they make their own changes on custom servers. The dead-enders are going to get their wish for nothing to happen here, not because they’re right, but because Blizzard is a rotting corpse. lol

Well og d2 lod had mods. Mods gave us all kinds of new stuff without breaking the base game. Like llama playing pd2. What we really we are mods back or if not some equivalent.
Mods can add all this crazy stuff people want

2 Likes

That’s literally what the OP is asking for, an optional “resurrected” mode (call it whatever you want) that has game changes while the base game is unchanged.

2 Likes

“there is diablo 3 for players like you” fail as argument badly because diablo 3 is very different from diablo 2. You need to learn that most people who want changes into D2 dont want to make D3 from it. They want to evolve what is great game to even better game because big suprise, diablo 2 is far from being perfect.

Please stop using “diablo 3” argument. If d3 would be the way we want to go, we would be already playing it instead of D2R.

8 Likes

Yeah sure, show us where they are. Stop pretending that 15 000 member community is against changes. Reality is most likely that 150 people there is active players and 20 individuals from it is against changes.

2 Likes

I played this game a lot on and off since it’s release. They should add some items, tweak some skills on players and shift some monsters around and amp it up. I’m bored of this already.

2 Likes

lmao “dig through your” posts. your stupid and pitifully contradictory statement was posted just yesterday and i called you out on that one too. wasn’t hard to remember given how stupid ann idea it was

whaaaa rolling sockets in cube isn’t good enough for me. it would seem your not very smart if you confuse QoL with making tasks easier, hence, changing the game. scrub.