All online characters disappeared

my online characters are also gone.
What happen here ?

same issue everyday. Don’t worry, you will be used to it.

Hi Blizzard,

My character (necro) has vanished. Can you please get my beloved character back ? I hope it’s not an attack from chinese government for the hong-kong turnament of yours.

Kind regards,
Anihilated Necro

Seems like this is going to be every day. Woke up yesterday all characters gone, woke up today same thing. I really wonder how many of the people here that pay for their internet or any streaming service and just think “oh well guess I’ll do something else while it is not working” Not sure about them but I know when I pay for something I expect it to work.

私も同じようなことが20分ほど前に起こりました、もう帰ってこないのかなぁ

1 Like

They said it was fixed they said it was online they said it was a working title but they lied this is fraud they sold me something that is not what they advertised this is bs cant get a refund because I sat at the menu screen trying to play to long that’s bs this company is to old I guess we have to go out take back an put it down like old yeller better now then lettinng them rip us of again

Народ персонажей восстановят или все заново начинать. Ау близы вы нас слышите?

2 Likes

Well my love and nostalgia for Diablo 2 outweigh my dislike of crashes and errors.
I’m hopping on to 7 Days 2 Die and waiting it out like everyone else. :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::sob:

1 Like

my characters are all gone missing since Saturday. Until today I logged in again and they are still missing…wtf r u doing Blizzard??

1 Like

mine is gone too, why are there so many problems? if the game isn’t finished, don’t release it to torture people who really love d2. seriously!

Havent been able to access my characters since yesterday. Battlenet is such a joke. I really doubt the chance of duping is really worse than all these server issues that they should have figured out before launch. After the issues with D3 they should have known better.

говорят, восстановят - надо ждать))…опять

Same here - no online character

у них стабильность 3 день подряд чинят, отпуск проходит на ура)))

1 Like

Servers are down. Here is a link to a thread I made on what to expect.

My level 85 Necromancer has been missing for 3 days now…I’ve been patient, but it’s starting to not look good. And can’t even submit a ticket the support section is messed up aswell. If I can’t get my main character bk and all my best gear…3 weeks of work is gone. I’d atleast think some compensation is in order.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club same bro. Also waiting for 3 days now, having no access to my high level chara.

The situation is not amusing to be honest. Played the original game 2 decades ago, everything could be so great if not all the server issues would screw up the overall users’ experience. The game itself was well ported in my opinion. All we can do now and wait. Hoping that Blizzard is still interested in good reputation.

1 Like

mine too, character will disappeared every night. (HKG +8)

1 Like

still waiting. now it says “cannot connect to server”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.