All of the characters disappeared

Russox#1565
I’d -well not really me, but battlenet and blizzard- just lost every one of my characters.
Today 10.10.2021 sunday 11:15 am everything was fine, I’d just found a lot of great item, I was happy about it
BUT now my characters disappeard.
May I ask, what the hell is happening?

Restore them please, I would be happy if you don’t restore a 2days earlier versions of them…

SAME. i was doing mephisto runs, saved and exit. come back to characters deleted -_-

:open_mouth: well, it is good to know that not I’m the only one with this problem
but what the hell is this sh’t.
First time I’d got a lot of crash then shen everything is fine , they just steal all of it :smiley:
I hope it is just a bug and they gonna restore them today

I wrote a ticket for them too.
I hope they answer soon because If I may to be honest, I’m a little bit afraid of loosing everything I farmed sience sept. Maybe I’m gonna ask for my money without a restoration.

Bonjour, j’avais une amazone lvl 40 et j’ai joué hier. Mais ce matin j’arrive et je n’ai plus mon personnage, je n’ai qu’un personnage hors ligne lvl 6 que j’avais essayé la première journée car le jeux en ligne ne fonctionnait pas. SVP redonné moi mon personnage car cela ne me donne pas le goût de continuer et que cela revienne encore et de finalement perdre mon temps. Merci!

I simply cannot connect to the server. Hope my characters don’t get missing.

1 Like

In the last 4 days I’m trying to finish NM act2 with my paladin, and I can’t because every time I’m starting a game and runin to duriel the server drops me out and say “connection error” or something like this…
This is amazingly annoying.

I saw that zeal sometimes go a bug and my fella just waving with his hand in the air (not miss the hit, don’t even hit) , is it some specific error with my character or I’m just trying to finish that act in the wrong time period. every day at the daily server breakdown?

Sorry for your losses.
Sometimes characters as well as items will just vanish without a trace.
I tried to get blizzard to restore the data… but they said nupe. Here is what they wrote.

So unless you get your data back from a rollback or some kind of server reset… I would not count on your data being restored.

1 Like

Bonjour même problème ici, je joue hors ligne à Diablo 2 Resurrected. Cela fait 2 fois que je perds mon personnage. Tout se passe bien lors des connexions / déconnexions puis d’un coup je perds le personnage. Je ne sais pas si c’est une coïncidence mais les deux fois cela s’est produit après l’arrivée dans l’acte 2. Pouvez vous me dire si il y a moyen de récupérer les personnages ? pouvez vous fixer le bug ?