All characters gone

Same here as well. Logged out on PS4 - few minutes later logged back in and poof - all characters gone from everywhere

Same here. GG Blizz, you’ve done it again.

Same here. My char is gone…

same for me as well,

The game just released… yes it’s going to have server issues like any other game on the market. This has actually been quite a good release in terms of servers. So to say that is ridiculous.

same…:S no one character omg whreeee

I will definitely be requesting a refund if they can’t restore my characters.

Mine are as well! My hard work down the drain

Same they were there for a brief moment; I failed to login to a game, and now they are gone.

Hi,
Same here (EU) region, lost two of my online character, including level 70 sorceress from hell mode.

Same.

Was in the process of leaving a game & creating a new one. Said my character “wasn’t found on the server, please try again.” Relaunched the game: all (online) characters gone.

Same here i hope that they fix this soon

where is my amazon :frowning:

Like to report this has happened to me as well. Was playing last night and the game crashed. Tried to log in this morning and found all of the progress and characters so far are gone on the Online Tab

Reinicie la partida para volver a farmear y mi personaje tambien a desaparecido. ¿que ha pasado?

Same here. I dont want to rush again a character again if this is happening from time to time.

hope my char still there… if not… hmmmm something fishy

My characters are all gone

I was wondering WTH happened… I logged in and found over 100,000 characters in my account. I have been clearing HC Paladin gear into my storage from Lv80+ characters for atleast half an hour! Some great loot!

This is nuts! I really wish they would have implemented some kind of backup system. Or if they did they didn’t tell me. Here is what blizzard told me about missing items & characters.