All Characters are gone after DC

same here. dcd now my character is gone…

same here… where is my characters…?

Same deal here! Completed “Normal” in the morning, and now my Necromancer is gone :frowning:

same again… all characters gone :rage:

I am also experiencing the same issue as just about everyone here. lets hope they come back in 2 hours when maintenance is done…

not disappeared, you just cant login because of maintanence.

all my progress + loot on lvl73 sorc gone…

same here…hope this get fixed soon

Rather condescending… Are you always this toxic, or is this a special situation? People are reporting this because it was only posted in the “General Discussion” forums. Usually, the game would have a message when you try to log in to it, or at the very least on the launcher. No such luck there. The fact that the game lets you launch AND all characters are missing makes people wonder WTF is going on. Stop trolling.

WTF is this ??? i kill baal on nightmare…and when i try to start the nightmare all characters deleted??? are fooking jocking?? for this i payed money ??? all the fookingday lost here and now al characters deleted???

Same here WTF Blizzard… FIX YOUR stuff

My characters are gone as well!!!

same again… all characters gone :rage:

There is NO maintenance. My character has also disappeared. When trying to create a new character it fails to do that also…GG

Closing and opening the client, they have all returned now.

no, no, no, dont worry.

Characters gone, unable to make new characters or enter the lobby. Blizz wins again!

There is maintenance… go check the general forums.

Mine are gone too…but if it’s happening to everyone…I don’t feel that bad. Is there a pretty girl in here who would like to hold my hand? If not a fat guy will do.

1 Like

Can you read? Doesn’t say anything about missing characters, regardless of what it is- the message stated that you can still play. so if I log in and on the screen characters are missing I’m going to be concerned about it.

Checking twitch, multiple streamers playing right now. So I guess us average joes just have to deal with blank character screens and no communication by blizzard.

TBH until this issue is addressed the game shouldn’t even be live.

3 Likes