After the update the character offline can not join game

Any updates? Still can’t login to any of my mules on Switch…

2 Likes

I quit playing for the past month because this ruined my mules for my holy grail challenge on switch

1 Like

Plz do something Bliz, it is really unhappy experience

3 Likes

Any update would be most welcome… Switch users are still not able to play their characters containing multiple specials chars in their names

2 Likes

Anything?
Could you at least give us information whether the switch will get a separate update or if it will be included in the 2.4 patch in early 2022? At least something.

We are being locked out of our entire progress for almost three weeks.

3 Likes

What this issue has meant for me and many others is all progress was essentially reset - like someone deleted all my characters. I’ve had to restart.

3 Likes

So has it been decided to shelve this issue? You could also own up to it so we could remove all hope of ever seeing our our hard earned items again.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the devs realize this yet, but the Switch version has yet to be updated to 2.3.1 after nearly two weeks since the other versions got it.

1 Like

It should be released on this Tuesday.

1 Like

A new release for NS tomorrow to fix this bug?

It is just the 2.3.1 update same as PC and other consoles.

So when does it come because there was no fix or patch deployed on Tuesday and I still have 20 mules I cannot access…

1 Like

I have 26 char failed to join game. And they hold 95% of my last three months MF results:-(

2 Likes

Hi, already 2022!!! When Bliz want to fix this for NS? We cannot access our CHAR almost for one month

4 Likes

I’m just playing different games at this point. -_-

Apparently Blizzard has no interest in actually supporting the Nintendo Switch. If they’re just going to break our characters and then sit on the update to fix it for a month, they should give us our money back.

Nintendo update it and it is fixed , thank you.

1 Like

I also confirmed here, after NS version update today, I can access my offline CHAR which have multiple special characters in name now.
Thanks and happy new year.

Confirmed here as well.

Communication and transparancy remains Blizzard’s biggest issue even after 20 years but I’m happy it’s finally fixed. My kid will be very happy.

1 Like

Fixed for me, too. Although I still can’t name a character with multiple underscores, at least it lets me load my existing characters that had one or more underscores. That’s a minor annoyance, since my naming conventions are skewed now, but I can live with it.