After Mosaic build, the game suddenly got boring

Do you really think guide sites are of any importance? It’s like saying, “but it’s not on TV”

Probably because it’s the 3rd ladder with mosaic in it and everybody and their grandma are already done with their sins. But in SCL there are plenty of mosaic sins in every TZ run. Or offering chaos services.

Do you really think anybody cares about doing the work for a class that has never been relevant for a pub bot that is “banable”`? The chargemanagement is probably the biggest issue for MF bots and you need to at least invest into 2x mosaic, while self leveling sorcs/palas are much “free”. It’s not scaleable and nobody needs mosaic for p1 farming.

We need to make pressure on Blizz xd

Good luck with that lmfao.

1 Like

Mosaic needs to be nerfed or rolled back completely.

2 Likes

if they haven’t felt the “pressure” of a large portion of the community telling them they need to do something about it and haven’t for… over a year now… well i don’t think they are going to.

wishful thinking only gets you so far, and with a company like blizzard, and a game like d2 / d2:R . it seems like we aren’t getting ANY updates. it’s a sad truth. i hope maybe one day they nerf mosaic and tweak TZs around, but for now, all i can do is hope. it seems like nothing we say on here sways their mind.

If you think the game is boring, try a Ranger Barbarian.

There are a lot of Tier B, C here, you can tray to farm naked, and hardcore.

3 Likes

Yes you can try it in singleplayer, but why would you choose to fall far behind other people that play mosaic in ladder?

That sounds like the height of new heights when it comes to boring tho

2 Likes

oh the things i’ve read here about people giving themselves “challenges” like saving all the doods in bloody foothills, or lvling in normal as high as you can go. playing a bow barb is pretty much on par with these other boring tasks people give themselves.

Mosaic needs enigma to outperform a lot of builds in clear speed (mostly sorc builds since sorc has innate teleport).
Nova sorc will still be faster than mosaic in terror zones, especially the small ones, where nova sorc clears half the zone by the time mosaic is charged up.

3 Likes

Bravata, you don’t even play d2r but if you want a free HR, I could be nice and help your poor soul out

1 Like

Obviously hero edited, everyone knows the drop rates of HR are abyssmal and anyone getting a HR is unheard of! I have farmed countess for hours upon hours with my blizzsorc letting the merc do the killing and i have not found a single Jah for 20 years!

/S

1 Like

Yep game is rigged, it is only about rmt/d2jsp/bot/fg/mosaic/enigma

Imagine a build existing in a game, that has no direct impact on your experience suddenly making the game boring. Like maybe the eye cancer and the lag is an issue, but those don’t make a game boring either lol.

2 Likes

no thanks, i play SSF hardcore, and i wouldnt take items bought from a bot website anyway.

1 Like

How is your wind druid coming along? Found that fcr pelt yet?

1 Like

Its rly amusing to see. When i asked for higher difficulty and claimed d2 being to easy.
The responses i got was “play without gears” or “play a weak build”.

Now the same ppl who told me that, are here complaining about mosaic being too strong and asking for nerf.

Well, they should just buff mosaic and if u want challenge “play without gears” or play with your eyes closed. Almost forgot…“play another build”. U didnt care about the game being too easy before but now suddenly u care? Purists hate changes thats all.

Traderie is a bot wesbite?

Yup
Delete mosaic and nerf hammers, charged strike, lighting fury and cold mastery
That is what the game needs
Also infinity and enigma need nerf. Well grief is another story as it is not op. More like base weapon damage is weak

1 Like

You forgot nova, lightning which will now be the new OP builds. Then well, traps are now OP as well as they now work with facets and -res etc. You forgot that fireball meteor is up there too. So you’d still have a solid amount new S and A+ builds that are leagues ahead.

You also forgot that cold mastery was already nerfed, and that even when it wasn’t blizzard was still a trash build.

But yes, let’s change everyone’s fun with everything to fit ButcherCat’s needs. Because he can’t make those classes good we should nerf them into the ground. Because he cannot get to an engima/infinity let’s nerf those two. There is no reason for ButcherCat to get better at the game, we’ll just nerf everything to his remedial level. That is how games should be balanced, around taking any skill out of them.

1 Like