Add players x to consoles/controller

we need players X on XBOX ! that is a shame it is available on PC but not on a console. Blizzard patch it !

They are some dbag tweeted about it oct21st that they are adding it in. You just won’t get that update here cause PezRadar is a BS community manager

2 Likes
1 Like

wtf good job on that

Agree 100% about PezRadar. He can’t even post console patch notes in the console forum. Also I think a big company like that should comment on the bug reports in the bug section, let the players know they’re heard and they’re working on it. But no. No posts from Blizzard, only a post from guy who wrote to support about items in shared stash offline disappearing, one of the more talked about bugs in the forum, and they wrote back that they were not aware of the problem… Really a shame what this company has become.

1 Like

if blizz reads this make sure you make it so the players x setting can stick between games, and doesnt reset back to 1 everytime if you toggle an option to allow it to.
for example:
‘default’ or ‘custom’ or ‘last used’ .

might as well go all the way lol

I would not go that far, but I have also complained elsewhere before about the way that patchnotes are communicated.

This time it was slightly better, but at the same time no follow up on the promise to reveal supposed upcoming new features.

There is room for improvement

It will be good if possible to add for Online character, whey they play on private mode also.
On Console, it’s impossible to find a party of 8 people

I agree, should also be in online mode because there is nobody to play with, unlike on PC.

Yes, get these solo’s out of online games already…
/signed

2 Likes

Please Blizz do the right thing soon

1 Like

bump to show that there are multiple topics…

Looking forward for this Blizzard