Add players x to consoles/controller

Make an option on the ‘messages, options, help, save and exit’ screen that activates players x in single player offline. You could make it a slider that shows what current players x setting is at and you can move it to where you want. also show what players amount is in sp in top right when its not at players 1.

this really should never have been an issue to put in

49 Likes

Actually kinda great idea :thinking:

6 Likes

Blizzard please give some update if this is being considered.

12 Likes

Players X is a core game functionality for single player.

Maybe it wasn’t originally intended like that, but solo selffound holy grail, where you collect/find every item in the game on single player with the same character is a very popular game mode (see the streamer mrllamasc for example who even has Blizzard recognition).

For original LoD, the players x command was and is always used for holy grail projects in single player.

The command is even there for PC.

Leaving it out on consoles was a mistake. Please patch it back and enable console players to grail.

18 Likes

Please make this happen Blizzard. This is a key part of the game you have just left out with any explanation? :man_shrugging:
I bought this on console thinking the game would be exactly the same… This changes the solo experience greatly…

12 Likes

We absolutely need it, especially if we are going to struggle to get full games.

11 Likes

I absolutely agree! This is a crucial feature of the original Diablo 2 and has to be implemented into Resurrected as well!

8 Likes

Bump.

Console definitely needs a Players X toggle. Blizz pls respond.

14 Likes

I agree. This is a great feature to have on consoles because of the smaller player base, current game matching mechanics and the server issues(at least for me on Xbox x). Thanks devs!

8 Likes

Please blizzard, add the /players function for consoles!

9 Likes

Thet stated during the beta that they may consider it after launch. Don’t expect anything soon.

1 Like

Blizz please respond, we’re in need of some info here.

5 Likes

Rod Fergusson tweeted about this.

8 Likes

I think “offline” is the key word here.

6 Likes

Yes offline is the key word because I believe the /players command is only available in single player aka offline play. Would be cool to have on bnet but OP was talking about offline single player.

3 Likes

Please follow up Blizz!!!

2 Likes

Only reason I got this game on switch is to play offline during travel. Not getting the /player x comment is a big lay down for the console fans.

6 Likes

players x is also fun to use when starting a new game solo offline/LAN to make it more interesting, its a totally different game at higher player counts / simulated player counts.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard add player set X to consoles. I am the kind of player who enjoys playing alone the most. This command will make it at least somewhat easier to complete all the achievements in order to receive a platinum award on the Playstation. Additionally, the lack of this command is very unfair to console players.

Best regards,

5 Likes

Yes, please!! Would be incredible to have this.

1 Like