Accidental delete of character

yes it is , when u are doing magicfind runs , and the minimap deos not refresh ( u aend up getting 2-3 layouts at the same time on the minimap) adn u have to close the game every 2-3 runs ( that takes max 10 min ) , it just happend to me , and i lost some really good gear that i farmed for all weekend , after 3 hours of opening / closing the game u can get distracted. lost lvl 85 full mf geared char

1 Like

I have just deleted my lv 72 Champion Sorc with my joypadā€¦ (Iā€™m playing PC version with a PS4 Joypad)
In Character selection screen, I accidently press Square then X, then the character is goneā€¦
I do think the confirmation should move to option button to avoid this stupid thing.

1 Like

i have deleted 2 character lvl 25, thanks UI

1 Like

+1
Im feeling so frustrated.
The UI is absurd, it is too easy to delete a character in a moment of distraction. In any browser, a cross means exit

1 Like

My smooth brain just deleted my level 38 character trying to exit the game.
I understand Blizzard will not restore characters, but this is a suggestion to add an additional confirmation with typing ā€œdeleteā€ to remove a character.

1 Like

was about to ending my night game and i accidently delete my lvl 55 sorc that i played for 1 week, lost all my gear in that as well

blizzard should put delete icon away from bottom row

1 Like

WHY DOES THE DELETE CHARACTER BUTTON LOOK LIKE AN EXIT GAME BUTTON!?

Jesus, Blizzard!

1 Like

Just deleted my necroā€¦nice UI (SMFH).

1 Like

Holy sh!!!t, I just deleted my level 83 blizz sorc, mid geared (nothing too special, spirit weapon+monarch and smoke chest etc - basic gear)ā€¦

Like everyone else I thought it was the exit game button while I was talking to some friends on discord.

Iā€™m glad ladder hasnā€™t started yet but losing my only character after spending 4-5days playing it solid is kind of disheartening, has there been any update or contact from a blue post about a possible undo? :o

1 Like

I also delete my character. While I thought I would exit the game. They should make you write DELETE

2 Likes

Exactly the same happened here. If there is point of no return after deletion, they HAVE to put it so you need to write DELETE.

1 Like

Yeah, did the same thing here at 22 on my friends account. He was ticked.

1 Like

Just deleted my 78 amazonā€¦ was quickly trying to exit the gameā€¦ within about 2 seconds BAM goneā€¦ Please make it where you have to type the work DELETE. or change the X icon to something elseā€¦ Was easily 30 hours of gaming and 20 hours of item farming lost within 2 seconds due to my carelessness of fast clicking what 30+ years have gaming has taught meā€¦ X = exit. Spent my entire weekend since launch and roughly 5 - 6 hours daily after work. no life-ing the game because its bringing nostalgia back and im loving itā€¦ within 2 seconds that entire feeling is gone and now I went from hypeboi to have no desire to keep playingā€¦

2 Likes

Same this for me. I donā€™t have the luxury of playing long sessions but I took a the time to do so. Now itā€™s all gone. Seriously thinking about getting a refund.

1 Like

I experienced the same thing. I mistake it as exit game. Please fix!

1 Like

bye level 30 pala after whole day straight grind nice one blizzard

1 Like

first day rollback 3 acts on start , now after weekend playing lvl 68 necro summoner gone in half of sec , worst game ever, never again with this ***

But surely you can forward the thread of feedback to people in other departments.

I just lost my lvl 75 char to this issue and im so frustrated

I accidently deleted my lv .77 druid. was in a hurry and wanted to exit gameā€¦ :frowning: