A quick PTR / 2.5 Update

Please work with the devs to add more character slots in the patch notes! We are dieing to make new toons with these new build possibilities and should not be expected to delete our completed toons/builds!

It harms no one and if people don’t use all the new slots, then it won’t impact server space either!

Change that static integer value of 20, to 50! Or maybe 5 more each season.

3 Likes

Think they addressed this before, the tl;dr of it was ----multi billion dollar corp would run out of space for everyones chars. lol

It’s really not a good practice to make these kinds of responses. When you’re an “official” person, even if you’re being vague, even if you say something is not certain, people will take what you say as gospel. So it’s better that you only respond with specifics where you have the ability to back them up later.

4 Likes

Honestly, I’d be fine with them bumping up the difficulty of Terrorized zones a hefty bit. Even all normal content, they could afford to beef up all monster stats. Maybe give monsters and boses a decent sized buff, then scale up all other builds to match hammerdin’s prowess. Particularly bone necro. I’ll be pretty upset if, to fix the Hammerdin issue, they just add more magic immune monsters. If they do this, bone necro will be almost unviable. Their bone spear damage at max builds is half that of hammers damage… At this point, the only reason bone necro can clear content is by abusing corpse explosion. It barely even feels like a bone necro at this point. It’s just like any other necro build, get that first kill with a skill (psn nova, bone, summons), then crush everything with CE. Please rebalance their other skills…

Also, please add some more runewords to add some more build/ item variety and bring more value to lesser used runes. I think for a few more ladder resets, they should be implementing rune words to bring a little fresh game experience.

They could stand to be a bit more difficult than slightly higher level monsters makes things, but the primary purpose of the terror zones is an alternative to constantly grinding diablo and baal (and they mentioned nilathak… do people actually do that???) to reach level 99 and get loot.

1 Like

Totally understand all of that but, an acknowledgment of any sort, no matter how vague, would at least help. I mean TZs are being treated like it’s something we all have wanted but, on the contrary it seems overwhelming that the request for QoL improvements rank higher on the wish list. Hopefully some of these will be on the patch notes next week.

I just explained why doing that doesn’t help. It sounds nice to hear things, but unless it’s something concrete that they can be assured won’t be wrong, its less damaging in the long run to not say stuff you aren’t 100% sure about in most situations.

1 Like

sub + standardization

Disgruntled people are envious of the upper class…

Self-satisfaction is the only benefit that can be gained by lowering the other person’s status.

1 Like

I hope you can apply “Classic Dia” as well

Nerf hammers, its too op. makes game boring and too easy

Hopefully we get the news/PTR update today!

2 Likes

Wound’t count on it :smiley: I’m guessing Wensday or Thursday 5 minutes before the release of the new PTR.

Updates about the updates and meetings about the meetings.

Do you not patch the equipment window or skill window teleport?

It’s a kind of bug that expands the screen further.

1 Like

This has been explained several times that your current ladder characters will be transferred to non-ladder, and you will have until the end of season 2 to move items from Ladder Shared Stash over to non-Ladder Shared Stash.

I admire your enthusiasm but these people are actively trying to ruin shifters as a class, not improve them. Look at what they did to bears with their last improvement. They changed them from a weak fringe class that was cool to play once in a while to a completely unplayable mess. I guess shifted tele would improve wolves to the point I might see someone… play one… sometime.

So we getting another new experiment nobody needs? Or could it finally be some Quality of life features which the community is asking for a year now ?

I whould not count on it that they even know this, same like some other bugs.

Yes its just changing 1 number. But then they whouldnt sell more games …

nerf hammerdin couldn’t make other builds stronger ,this is the matter ,thank you.

1 Like