+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+10 to Vitality
+100-150% Enhanced Defense
All Resistance +20-25%
+1 To All Skills
+1 Teleport
Cannot Be Frozen

2 Likes

I like it a lot but should be a bit more expensive but if they did I would not argue, id shut up.

They should just use same runes but allow different options, helms , shields.

Keeps in line with the same resistance theme. Um for resist all. Also increases level requirements to 47.

It has to be more expensive just because of the Teleport skill? Nothing else screams “high rune” as far as the stats go…

1 Like

Enigma alternative? Yes we need it.

Tele is just so good for everyone, um is cheap.

Gul or Vex min cost imo, easy to get

It would kill nearly every helm in game why I say shields too.

Why? Spirit and Insight provides just as much utility to Sorceresses at a much cheaper price…

The best way to add a tele alternative is like I said helm shield same runes or a new facet 1 tele jewel, then you can stick it in any unique item you want nearly

but yea an alternative to engima would be awesome.

Spirit sword is busted shoudlnt even get skills imo.

Engima, Grief, Spirit sword busted.

Grief shouldn’t get its dam modifier for Lo rune it should go to higher runeword and Grief get flat ed%

1 Like

We can only live in the reality that exists. Can’t argue for expensive runes for Teleport when auras like Meditation and Vigor can be obtained cheaply.

I disagree while they are good they are not tele.

Tele is a game changer on a level Med and Vigor are not.

2 Likes

Meditation is absolutely a game changer for casters at level 27. Meditation + Spirit makes for much easier and safer Teleports on sorc. It virtually eliminates mana resource management.

Meditation, freeze, vigor are simply not the same as teleport.

Now I do have a question why do we need such a cheap version of a teleport item? I’m not really against it btw. Just asking. Also why does it need to be a helm and not a weapon or shield?

Arguing about cost vs benefit is weird on runewords cuz there really isn’t any sort of balance. Last Wish is trash but expensive. Spirit is BiS, but cheap AF except in str req. You have hoto which is another type of BiS caster gear which only costs a vex. Grief again BiS but cheap when compared to other weapons.

As for a teleport anything at a lower/mid level. I’m actually fine with it I think, but I’m also wondering if it should be a VERY limited runeword with almost no plus stats to anything. That way nobody is left behind because they cannot teleport, but people will desire to move past the item. If you make it more expensive in a helm however and it is end game clearly it does need good plus stats, but at that same rate why would you need it. Enigma is clearly BiS without teleport even on it, so why would you need a helm that can do the same thing?

I’m not saying it isnt good its awesome at lvl 27, but it doesn’t have the same impact as tele does for other classes once they have some gear.

Tele is way stronger than med overall. Its not even in the same conversation the difference is that big.

Grief , Enigma , Spirit sword these three items are so broken its a joke at this point. There is nothing like them in the game. You just can’t compare them to other good to great items. They are by themselves.

Just going with the developers resistance helm motif.

What is the benefit of another expensive version of Teleport? Enigma already exists. Expense for the sake of expense is just a means of maintaining the status quo…

anyone here can help with Uber Tristam on Ladder ?

And there is something wrong with the status quo? I mean if I want conviction I have to have an expensive item. I think if you want access to end game level mechanics and abilities and damage you should have to strive for something not be donated it in A2 normal. I’m not completely against the idea either, just like how I want all weaker classes to become viable, but this helm wouldn’t do much for that except let them speed around the map like a sorc, but still have bad damage and abilities that wouldn’t be able to keep up.

Tele is strong, yes. It gives Sorceresses a distinct advantage in the game ahead of every other class. There is a reason why every ladder is littered with Sorcs and Pallies…

Are you insinuating that Teleport is an end game level ability? Sorceress obtain it at 18. Every other class can get charges starting at the same level…

All Teleport does is level the mobility capacity of all the classes.

thank god this is not official… its not official is it??

Nice, Freedom and teleport both equal to the same reductions.

That would be a powerful item

Though, with low rune requirement, and considering the power of teleport, I think that a bare-bones design would be more suitable. Also, perhaps bump the runes up slightly to increase the level requirement

Such as
Fal ist Ort

+1 Teleport
+10-20 Strength (Fal)
+10-20% to Maximum Mana
+25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items ( Ist ) ( LVL 51 )
+30% Lightning Resist (Ort)

This way those unable to afford enigma can still access a better quality teleport, while at the same time having to sacrifice other top stats found on top-tier helms as a trade-off for the inexpensive build.

It should be Endgame only tho. I proposed an idea to replace Sorc teleport with Phasing Diablo 1 skill that is weaker version and puts character in random spot instead of direction of cursor. That way each class has equal access to teleport.

Skipping entire game to Baal runs at level 18 is op and broken. Some here disagree and call me dumb but nerfs are sometimes necessary. Diablo 3 got broken by endless buffs.

Also Enigma alternative would still be awesome to not make every class wear same armor all the time.

1 Like