565 queue = go back to sleep?

may as well go back to sleep right? This is more than an hour+

1 Like

I would for certain. Set a timer for 75 minutes or so.

565 queue? Geez. I came on last night around 3am and it was around 65.

Yeh, for about 2 hours or so.

thanks, blizzard :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I waited for 1.5 hrs to get through queue only to be put into offline and have to start the queue over at 522…

1 Like

How tf are you 565, when I’m 565…did yours move, or are you still 565 lol.

1 Like

This is just getting silly…Literally a problem they could throw money at rather than people to just upgrade servers…565 que here…might be time to make use of that players 8 in single player

over an hour in 466 queue… expect 2 hours or more. And then crash or offline mode before you get queue again. Best part about it? We paid for this product :slight_smile:

This is unsatisfactory, and to think that they monitor these forums as the source of feedback from their community. LOL

They definitely look into it, got 1 day banned for telling someone to enjoy their “poor outlook” for defending the state of the que system.

Yes, go back to sleep or wait 4-5 hours until the East Asians go to sleep.

I started at 524 about an hour ago. I’m at 393 now.

At least I’ve got time to do a lab.

Watch Dune on HBOmax. That’s 2h25m, you’ll have time to grab lunch and a quick nap as well.

This team is trash.

Ive been waiting for 1 hour now and started at 478. I am now at 86

LOL, they need to divert their efforts into solving problems.

If you have any ActiBlizz subscriptions, like for Wow, cancel them. Any preorders for other upcoming ActiBlizz games, cancel them. $$$ is the only thing that will get their attention.

My last purchase was D3 (preordered). I swore no more. But I love D2 too much. I should have waited at least 6 months… oh well, queue position 172, down from 422 in about 35-40 minutes

Same boat, couldnt NOT purchase a D2 remake. Learned my lesson with blizz on this one. Didnt care for D3 and won’t buy d4 until it gets a community seal of approval. Already quit the boring game we all used to love known as WoW