30 day connection issue for PTR

I am able to connect and play in the main game fine. On the PTR I get the error that I have not logged on in 30 days.
I opened a ticket and was given the following instructions:

1. Shut down the PC. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found here: Power Cycling Your Network Devices - Blizzard Support

2. Once the network is back online, turn back on the PC. Flush the DNS cache using the commands here: IP Release, Renew, and Flush DNS - Blizzard Support

3. If at all possible I strongly recommend to temporarily switch to a wired Ethernet connection from the PC to your router or modem to help rule out an unstable Wi-Fi. An unstable Wi-Fi issue may cause problems like this to occur randomly and is the most common issue we see so we want to rule that out fast.

4. Press (Windows key + R) type in: %localappdata%
    Press the Enter key. Within the folder the opens up, select and open the Blizzard Entertainment folder. Delete the “ClientSdk” folder. This will clear the Diablo II: Resurrected PTR cache files that it utilizes to check if you were online in the last 30 days or not.

5. Log into your main Diablo II: Resurrected account and make sure to select the Online tab and log into a character. If this works, exit the game and attempt to log back into the PTR.

I followed those instructions and still am unable to connect to the PTR, i get the same 30 day connection error