[2.4 Patch] WW Barbarian is still Bugged & Unplayable

Making WW non-targetable is a simple JIRA ticket that can be done with probably a few lines of code. That is a big win for devs and anyone using WW. Nobody in the history of WW has ever wanted WW to target a specific monster/player.

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™m sure the 20 year old code written in C++ thrown together by a handful of people is just too much for them to figure out.

2 Likes

Great post - barbarians are a core of pvp teams and very tough to play the character to itā€™s potential in its current state.

3 Likes

Great summary of the issue, thanks for keeping it in the forefront!

2 Likes

Yes, letā€™s keep this thread live !
Deserves attention.
4 bugs to fix on WW !? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

With patch 2.4 fixing kicks, and attempting to replace wsg (excited to try the pvp fhr changes later today!) this is the last big thing that needs fixed before weā€™re back at even with LoD

3 Likes

Thanks for the summary. Please Devs, fix the bug

3 Likes

Iso the devs to fix WW!

3 Likes

Making WW not able to targetā€¦ genius. Would make WW so much smoother wow.

5 Likes

Unless 2.4 patch notes are out, if they are I havenā€™t read them, so there is a chance that the bugs could be fixed. Usually a first glance type of blog wonā€™t necessarily cover bug fixes. That is better left for the actual patch notes. Also there are some fixes that have missed the patch notes. So only time will tell when we test out 2.4 on the PTR.

1 Like

Yes this needs to be fixed. Barb is broken without wwā€¦

1 Like

Sighā€¦ they know the problem but dont want to do anything about it.

1 Like

ww fix is not listed in patch notes

2 Likes

Yep in patch 2.4 PTR seems the issues still are the same

1 Like

Ho noā€¦ I canā€™t play at the moment I wish I could.

2 Likes

Definitely support everything mentioned in the OPā€¦

WW is fundamentally broken and itā€™s very disappointing to see Necroā€™s/Zonā€™s getting buffed when Barbs continue to be broken since releaseā€¦

Whirlwind needs urgent attention to bring this once competitive class back to some level of respectability.

3 Likes

You will make your grim ward barb and enjoy it! - blizzard probably

support Bautista ftw

Kind of like drax the destroyer in the marvel films looks awesome like he should kick a$$ but heā€™s just cannon fodder comic relief

2 Likes

Great job on the graphics!
WW barb is my favorite barb build! Please fix this!
<3

3 Likes

Seems like fixing WW so it actually hits when itā€™s supposed to and has usable game play should be step one to trying to balance characters and builds. Fix the things that are actually broken so you can get a realistic baseline of current capability before you start playing with mechanics that then may have unexpected interactions with bugs and the fixing of bugs.

I was always disappointed by that as well, but never read the comics so wasnā€™t sure how cannon that was.

3 Likes

Please fix blizzard! D2 Lod WW was so much more fun then nowā€¦

3 Likes