[2.4 Patch] WW Barbarian is still Bugged & Unplayable

Yeah, 1/3 hit broken. Whirlwind need a rework.

1 Like

pls fix whirlwind!!!

1 Like

Please fix our beloved Barbarian!

Thank you,

2 Likes

Bump this ! WW is the only viable AoE skill on barb without having 45 + all skill gear (looking at you Singer barb)

2 Likes

Yea bugged, first frame doesn’t hit

2 Likes

Here’s the explanation on why the 4th frame doesn’t hit, I’d post there to bump that post and hopefully the devs see it.

TL;DR: In original D2 the screen resolution guaranteed you were in WW state for at least 4 frames and thus you always get the 4th frame attack, in D2R the increased resolution means you can make even smaller WWs and exit the WW state before the 4th frame, thus not getting the 4th frame attack.

4 Likes

Thanks!
Save our Barbarian

5 Likes

Epstein didn’t kill himself.
WW is still broken.

Two facts of life. BUMP

1 Like

WW didnt kill itself
Epstein is still broken.

1 Like

Ayyy blizzard. New lobby will be great but can we please get a WW fix too? its an iconic skill and its still busted…

1 Like

Massive props to DHA for hopefully being the catalyst for blizzard to look into WW issues. Now we just need alt WW back if the rest are indeed fixed…

1 Like

DHArmy ^^

Good job boys

Ty Blizzard

1 Like

Awesome patch ww sins and barbs are back <3 ! Thx devs and DHA who pushed this so hard !

Glad to see they finally fixed this, I really hope they rollback the FHR and block changes next.

• Fixed an issue where the first attack of Whirlwind was treated different from the rest. When dual wielding, the first attack will choose two targets, just like all the other attacks.

I’m curious if this’ll change the Grief/Beast meta if the 4th frame hitcheck will now hit with both weapons, seems like Grief/Grief would be the way now with short WWs wouldn’t it?

idk how you are able to calculate everything but feel pretty bad for 2 handed
i hit 4 time with a 1 hand weapon and have issue having 2 hit time with a warpike using a 60 ias armor 30 ias glove + 20 ias amulet , maybe you 1 hand everything is ok but for 2 handed look worst , where are the patch node to see the new table ??? i feel nothing good for 2 handed

Ebotd war pike?
20 characters
I tri WW with my one hand grief, I don’t even need the second one.

not sure what your 20 character mean

1 hand feel good

but 2 handed feel like crap i dont feel 4 frame for 2 handed anymore

any link to the patch note ?

1 Like

I was asking whether you used ebotd war pike for your test. 20 characters are just fillers so I can post at all (minimum char limit on a post).

i dont make test with ias weapon . i make test with white weapon and add all ias possible with my gear , this is what this patch is suppose to be about , yes i have a botd great pole axe and dont feel any better , i think you get excited to quick

I was asking because you can hit 150ias and more with ebotd war pike.