[2.4 Patch] Pvp is compromised - Fast Hit Recovery / Stun Issue

Pvp is obviously more than 1% you pleb. If it was just 1% they wouldn’t bother to put it in D4 as end game content. You’re like 0.1 percent of the opinion here, cute for a self admitted noob that you think you know better than everyone else.

what do you mean? Whirl is better now

2 Likes

So many people are saying 2.4 patch wrong. Give us back FHR and FBR

2 Likes

g4 had diablo tournaments?

Current ww could be beneficial only if greater break points can be reached and items are added to support it. Currently it is an abysmal change.

It is easy, I’ve experienced it.

You G-rush me and give me gear (including charms, anni and torch)… I’ll gladly duel any of you.

No, the people who take it seriously are sub 1%. A lot of people play PVP… but it’s more of a casual fun thing. Reading. I don’t think I’m better than everyone, I know I WAS better than the vast majority of the PVPers that took it serious.

I never cared about the opinions of sheep before, why should I start now?

You’re contradicting your own points, you’re saying pvp is mostly casual and you’re not a sheep because you don’t follow the norm? But you are since you’re going with the norm as you put it and the people here that are against the norm are in the “minority”. You probably played pub games, not sure how you can tell who’s serious or not. Learning progression is a part of the fun, capping the learning curve at pub levels is probably the same logic used to dumb down the WoW skill system.

I contradicted myself? Lol… reading is tough I guess. I was very clear about what I said.

I did play pub games, along with many FT5s, privates 2s/3s, private ffa… I predate you.

Maybe writing isn’t your strong suit. You predate me? Only way you can say that with confidence is if you’re over 50 and still play d2. If you are good on you old guy.

1 Like

This kid right here is just mad because Him and his Purple Armor Pajama wearing toon and his you tube friends have hi jacked D2LOD and are trying to turn it into a MMO.

But its now coming back to slap ALL OF THEM IN THE FACE AND KNOCKING OUT ALL THERE TEETH because now 95% of the 5 million copies sold, of that, the Majority is starting to come online and complain about how bad these PVE Turds are trying to wreck this game that was completely dominated by PVP players.

The majority of the players in this game are PVP players. Always has been.

These 50 and 60 year old guys that are wearing the purple pajamas in game trying to “MF” and tell us how to play are the extreme minority.

There is a place for them in this game because they do find items and trade them.

But this clown right here wants pvp eliminated, apparently this individual has fried all his brain cells. Without a pvp community to trade for your items, you are just playing this game like its D3. And thats now what this is.

Just ask Jay Wilson how it felt to be shamed by a PVP community in game. D3 is straight up garbage.

This is a PVP game. Supplemented by light farming and leveling. AND ITS NOT A MMO!

1 Like

Unless you’ve played during the beta, your opinion of anything diablo is moot to me… I don’t have to be older to do that. Logic isn’t your strength, along with the fact that you are clearly illiterate.

No it’s not. Lol. Don’t know where you got that non-sensical idea from.

How about Diablo 1 old man? No need to get salty just because you can’t make a good argument.

1 Like

I played Diablo 1… you don’t know what salty is clearly lol nor did you bring anything against my argument. Just whining lol

Damn you are old. I did make an argument, you’re just in senile…denial. For the record you’re whining, wah wah I’m not old.

1 Like

well pls by all mean come back, having more pvpers around is always good

Lol, you are adorably bad at this… :rofl:

I play sparingly for nostalgia… I have other games that are more fun.

You believe you’re actually good that this? Cute. Pretty invested in this topic for someone claiming to be a casual.

Awww you’re cute, trying so hard to be like me. It’s okay son.

Not very creative are you. You’re welcome to be my grandma though.

Now now son, you act like this I won’t be getting you any ice cream.