2 Player Split screen for console

This is a Deal Breaker for the Kids, Like it or not this is the feed back from those being brought into(New Players) D2R as a Couple. Trying to play the game as a Couple, Not everyone like to solo game.

Why @Blizzard @VV Doesn’t D2R have an offline split screen Co/Op??
Is this Something that maybe Changed in the Future?

2 Likes

They already responded to this during Blizzcon. They felt the game’s viewing perspective did not fit properly with this feature compared to D3.

1 Like

you aren’t supposed to be around anyone. you need to socially distance for eternity

2 Likes

Welp I hope they can do something to fix this? What Kinda Options Does that leave my kids with Dual Console, dual tv screens? system link?..

1 Like

im not trying to anything here…but are you sure kids should be seeing impaled gals all the time?

teenagers? nop they have seen worst in the internet

1 Like

hahha My Kids are grown how young do you think I’m I wouldn’t let a Minor play a M rated game. The Kids have Jobs and Live with their girl friends and they Like to Play the Game together as a Couple* D2R has no split screen option and that’s a real deal break for couples playing together, It’s an 8 Player game after all so Offline mode should have Duo Co-op, Split Screen.

2 Likes

I support your idea and effort, but they can’t even get all the 22 years old features working properly, so i wouldn’t have high hopes.

1 Like

Did you know Diablo 1 had a console port on the Playstation that allowed 2 player coop? And that was before D2. :slight_smile:

Was one of the last games I played through with my dad on console before I moved out.

It did have some weirdness though… like arrows being able to hit your coop buddy… and directional aiming.

blizz wants u to play online

I mean there really isn’t anything stopped shared screen coop from playing online… it would just be ungodly annoying to actually play.