Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

The upcoming PTR 2.4 test goes live on March 2 and will focus on ladder functionality, Uber Diablo updates, and additional balance changes since our previous PTR.

View Full Article

38 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the patch notes.

3 Likes

nice thanks! :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the read

2 Likes

Great changes introduced with this ptr. I’m still worried about act 3 mercs still being garbage though >.< the fire merc seems to be the only half viable option. Though a good point was raised, if taking away firebolt for redemption aura reduces the synergy for fireball this could be a very bad change.

Not entirely sure if the druid shapeshift ias changes are good or bad atm.

It seems like bowzons will be gods again

3 Likes

how are they not addressing the broken WW… i haven’t played barb in years… PLZ for the love of diablo… FIX WHIRLWHIND… good lord.

4 Likes

Holy HYPE train. You have surprised me immensely. Great job Blizz!

4 Likes

It looks like they went for the middle ground on the Paladin offensive auras… Should be OK I suppose. Normal will still be a cakewalk though.

• Fixed an issue where one of the Chaos Sanctuary seals was difficult to select.
    It’s about time!

• (Act 3 merc) Swapped Fire Bolt for Redemption Aura
    Hmm, A new meat shield/Nihlathak runner?

• (Act 5 merc) A new ferocious Barbarian is available for hire from Qual-Kehk. These warriors cannot use two-handed swords. but are well trained in the art of dual wielding. Utilizing the Frenzy, Taunt, and Iron Skin abilities, they lure enemies in and unleash a fierce barrage of attacks.
    Whoa!

• Increased Unique monster density in the new level 85 areas
    !!!

Cain still not moved next to stash in Act 5? :sob:

edit: Apparently the Act 3 Redemption Aura note was an accident? It’s no longer on the PTR notes.

6 Likes

It’s nice they added in Claws and Daggers to Plague just like some people here begged for within the last few weeks :+1:

8 Likes

Cain still not ID’ing items in the cube it sounds like as well. :frowning:
But otherwise, I really like the look of these changes and I’m hyped!

5 Likes

Can you also fix Barbs Whirlwind which is not triggering Breath of the dying thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah me too. a3 problem is they now took away a synergy, so the damage will even be worse. you could reach about 5k-6k dmg with medium to good gear. not a fan of giving them auras in exchange for their spellviability (fireball will not be viable without synergy)

im a bit worried for bowazone and pvp.

cant wait to test leap attack and foh with demons though. and the new a5 merc.

Highlights for my

Blade fury 10% AR!!!

Thorns - flat damage as well as % damage taken. Great solution, lets see how it plays out.

Rouges can use Amazon Bows…well no more use for regular bows for runewords. mixed on this.

Fire Wolf getting Redemption aura…I think this is a bad move. Now everyone will be asking for an aura on the Wolves. This was not a change they should have started into.

Plague in Daggers and CLAWS!!!

1 Like

Use the PTR section guys and gals :wink:

1 Like
  • Fix the issue where if the game is minimized you can still hear the in game sound ! It is not supposed to hear the in game sound if the game is minimized

And still no fhr / whirlwind issues fixed.

… please fix this before going life. The pvp era will be hurt badly if you dont

1 Like

so… was fire golem “too strong” with 2 levels of holy fire, really?

2 Likes

Great changes, It’s nice to see that they listen to feedback. Still I would like to see hydras buff back to preview PTR values and some more love to Barbarians.

2 Likes

No fix on whirlwind ? No new char slots / stash tabs? :frowning:

1 Like

So… plague javelin back to terrible skill… someone found a super op buid with that???

I’m hoping it means it’s keeping the same dps just allowing it to tick for a longer duration.

2 Likes