Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

Great! Cant wait to try the new changes… HOWEVER none of this matters if the game isnt stable and the game list isnt broken.

1 Like

Just amazing but can Holy bolt get little dmg buff?

Holy Bolt does good damage when you max FoH etc with it. (Tested it on the previous PTR)

You’re probably talking about how it used to be a one point wonder for Hdin I suppose?

I dont care about hammerdin. Previous holy bolt was much stronger with dmg and i am missing that for holybolt build I was using. I can reach reasonable dmg with it now too but only with top equip. Sadly its too weak without good items.

How high was it before? It seemed fine with maxing all of the synergies in the PTR. I wouldn’t mind a buff if the damage is a lot weaker. Just thought it was reasonable in the PTR with being able to pierce now and it will dmg demons now also.

It was like 2x stronger.

problem i see is that it is coupled to foh’s aoe damage, and damage buffs would have a much bigger impact now on cllearing speed. could be that they reduced the damage to balance foh’s clearing speed.

I dont care about Foh either honestly. I was using it for highly specialzed holy bolt build :slight_smile:

Foh can easily shoot weaker version of it.

It seems like they want them to be used together now as a holy build. FoH does nice for clear and HB is good for single target. Guess we’ll see how it feels on the new PTR though.

From the time i was testing it.

WW doesn’t trigger CTC effects

1 Like

I mean, A2 mercs are going to be the best option 99% of the time until other mercs get auras.

They’re not paladins, they have no special reason to be the only ones with auras.

I still think taking the holy freeze aura from the A2 merc and giving it to the A3 merc would be a good change - and the A1 mercs should have Blessed Aim.

2 Likes

Did anyone noticed that they changed the text? They had redemption aura at ACT 3 merc instead of fire bolt, now its gone.

1 Like

This turned out to be a mistake, I’m guessing on thier end. they deleted it from the FAQ.

If this sticks, multishot getting a +240% damage bonus assuming 20 points in GA, and GA itself getting another damage buff. This is a big boost for physical bowazon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

pvp community not gonna be happy about that…

I don’t PvP, but I can imagine that GA could be quite effective there.

Oh interesting. TBH I thought redemption was a weird choice. Holy Fire would have made more sense if anything.

Ik would be a good change for an og skill nobody uses anymore.

1 Like

It’s a much welcomed buff for PvM. Physical bowas are lackluster currently.

4 Likes