PTR is partially live, you can enter single player and see the changes

When you load into the game, if you get a popup about “this version of the game is out of date”, just press escape to bypass the battlenet login and go into single player.

Here’s one of the changed skills for example.

7 Likes

Thaks, bro

That’s helpful advice

1 Like

Lets gooooooo!!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy bolt damages undeads and demons boiiiis

7 Likes

Yep, can confirm holy bolt now hits demons in addition to undead. Throwing mastery has a chance to not use quantity and critical strikes replenish a quantity. Druids can summon everything at once.

Anyone seen some other changes?

2 Likes

I just wanna do this in D2R with my barb Epilepsy warning https:// clips.twitch .tv/SuaveThoughtfulParrotSwiftRage-0hnre4gKSNwiYuq4)

updated ptr and looked at some of my offline characters and then logged back into non-ptr and now my characters are gone.

Post here all the changes im curious :smiley:

1 Like

We will have full notes today.

27 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the reply Pez.

Woohoo!!

1 Like

This bricked my offline characters on non-PTR, just an fyi.

Lol. All that effort for a throw Barb. Looks excellent though, props to the team for listening to feedback and going the extra mile!

1 Like

At least some good news too in these sad days

4 Likes

Hey Pez, you dropped this. :crown:

woooooohooooooo. those few changes ive seen look awesome. throwbarb not comsuming items, foh damaging demons. i’m hyped for the rest!

Woooo it’s happening, amazing changes reported so far!

Finally summon druid is getting some love!!

6 Likes

So hyped for summon druid!!!

6 Likes

dang, why does it not function for me? just reinstalled ptr and barb says nothing at throwing mastery for chance to not consume.