Uh-Oh someone made an oopsie

12 Likes

Dude, that actually looks like that, but I need more context about the stream and the conversation before we jump to conclusions

(excited child inside :exploding_head: :dizzy_face:)

1 Like

definitely a slip up - I’ve seen him “troll” many times that was not this. Exciting!

3 Likes

just saw this.

the ten year old me is like F%^& yeah

The adult me is like, this could be bad.

4 Likes

I’m the same way, but there are other instances in the stream that made me tend to believe it was an actual slip up.

1 Like

We’re talking about Activision/ Blizzard. They will literally do anything to milk the success of the company formally known as Blizzard Entertainment. Just look at WC3: Reforged for the best example.

I would not be surprised if there is eventually another paid expansion or paid DLC added to D2R.

4 Likes

Ahm, Microsoft Activision king Blizzard, maybe we should say Thanks to Microsoft :thinking: ?

1 Like

thats not formal till about 18 months. they are still seperate entities.

1 Like

True but they sure did have some sort of alliance, help the stock and still in touch with the company, they helped a lot already

LOL! Microsoft doesn’t own Activision/ Blizzard yet and they will not until around beginning of 2023. If there is a planned expansion for D2R, it has probably be in the works since they resurrected Diablo II… long before Microsoft wanted to buy them.

Of course it was, but their partnership didn’t start here, the take over negotiation didn’t happen over night as well you know, they had talks ahead of time

Yeah, but to be saying Microsoft is pulling the strings for a company they do not yet own is kind of, “meh.” Also, Microsoft generally does a “hands off” approach in Studios they acquire…so why would that be different for Activision/Blizzard?

Looks like high level trolling to me :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you look closely at what I said, I have wrote no such thing, I simply said that we should thank for their help, because IPs in the past like WC3R didn’t go as well, D2R is a much better product, I was in the WC3R closed beta and compared to what happened there it’s a day a night comparison

1 Like

Purists having strokes.

8 Likes

Ahh, yeah, I agree with that.

1 Like

Honestly, giving people what they want is definitely a far cry from their most “evil” schemes and people seem largely interested in more Diablo 2.

I’m pretty doubtful its real though, specifically because we’re talking about Activision-Blizzard who for the past decade canceled almost every project that isn’t potentially a billion dollar franchise.

D2R probably only exists as a marketing scheme for D4 as far as Corporate is concerned.

This would be awesome! :slight_smile:
I would pay for an expansion with a new act and maybe a new class no doubt!

1 Like

How cool would it be if blizzard announced a brand new act for this wonderful game?

5 Likes

I looked at the video again and from knowing his behavior and trolls on streams it might actually be a troll now that I think about it :frowning:

would be a very welcome addition though