Virtual Tickets When?

Anyone know when the virtual tickets should be available? Didn’t see any today only the in person ones.

Virtual tickets will be available at a later date, Vidar. More details here.

1 Like

Still no virtual tickets on sale neither updates on the link. Any estimative of when the will go live so we dont have to lose our time figuring it out ? Thank you

Seeing as the virtual ticket is more of a loot box, as everything is going to be streamed FREE this year, I’m guessing they won’t bother selling it until a LOT nearer the event.

My money would be on Sept/Oct.

If the whole streaming is free, the virtual ticket should have something to make it worth it apart from the usual goodies. I guess they’ll wait and use it to promote the whole event when it’s closer.

I’m worried that if the virtual ticket gives access to the merch sale as usual, but doesn’t go on sale until much closer to the event, then overseas people like me (Australia here) may not be able to order stuff and have it shipped in time. I mean, I’ll appreciate the merch whenever I get it, but it’s fun to order things and get them before Blizzcon weekend, kind of makes you feel more a part of Blizzcon despite the distance.

2 Likes

That link doesn’t have more details. Is there another link?

That link will be updated as time goes on, AlaskanDruid. Stay tuned!

1 Like

What kind of price will we be looking at for the virtual ticket? My financial status isnt too good and i’ll need to see if i can budget it into my expenditures beforehand.

1 Like

No virtual ticket this year - it will be free as there will only be 1 stage for all discussion panels. Probably streamed to twitch and youtube.

Like every year they will still sell game goodies for blizzcon which is going to be call the blizzcon collection. Historically I would expect to pay 50-70$ for it

1 Like

I need to know exact date in October or in November. Before Blizzcon when the virtual ticket will be available. And how much it will be and will it include Charleston West Virginia. City tax and state tax on the price of the virtual ticket. I have to save up for it. Please thank you for answering. :slight_smile:

hey no virtual ticket this year! There is only 1 stage this year and it will be free to watch the whole weekend - Just the blizzcon bundle for in-game goodies.

1 Like

Do I have to buy the regular Blizzcon ticket to get the in game goodie’s this year. Or is that included with the free broadcast. On twitch tv? Please thank you for answering.

Follow my link friend its $30 for some of the items or $50 for all the items. This is the direct link to purchase the in game items: https://shop.battle.net/product/blizzcon-collection

1 Like

I’ll be sad if they decide to charge to see some things and it not be included in the BlizzCon Collection pack for $49.99. Sad I say, SAD. :stuck_out_tongue:

Respectfully the information you linked doesnt say anything to answer the question of when. In fact many people were watching the content and you (Blizzard) made the videos private on youtube. So much false advertising the BBB has already gotten complaints. Im sure some of us will be happy to wait a day or so but when you tell people they can watch at there leisure and for many that is same day as the even just after work and you private the videos as people watch them its a bad choice.

Virtual ticket is free and blizzard confirmed it. However they opted to make all the VODS private on youtube. Go watch major streamers who did live reactions it will be the fastest and probably only way to see the content. Seems blizzard has opted for the usualy misleading info and then brush it under the rug.