Virtual ticket replay sucks

It’s been a while since I’ve watched a izzcon and hoped by now it would be a better viewer experience. Sadly I was wrong.

I was working today during the wow panel and am having the worst time trying to watch any replays of the panel. Feel like I waisted my money on the virtual ticket.

2 Likes

Yep, they made the youtube video private while I was in the middle of watching it. Gone.

1 Like

Yeah what the heck. It specifically says you can “go back and watch the VODs”…Where?

Same here. Worked all day and wanted to watch everything when i got home. Now i can’t.

Same here, was hoping to watch some stuff but all i could find was the unedited 10hr twitch vod. don’t really want to sift through that. just wanted to see what wow and diablo were up to

Hey glad I found this yes its all been marked private cant find vods on YouTube. The blzzcon site say you can watch vods on YouTube, twitch, here’s the kicker or the BLIZZCON website itself. Welp I got nothing. They should have done the virtual ticket again at least that way we were guaranteed a way to watch. I hope its just because they are getting it ready but I was expecting to be able to watch it all when I got home from work.

I remember that back in 2018 there was also an issue with VODs taking over a day to be available

Let me guess… DMCA for all the ads they’re putting everywhere this year?

Just to clarify, there was no Virtual Ticket this year (just the BlizzCon Collection for the in-game items). BlizzCon was free to watch live, and VODs would be shared at a later time (they do some quality checks on audio/captions before posting them).

Keep an eye on the channel of your preferred game, and subscribe to get notified on new videos going up :slight_smile: