Updated Floor Plan Map

The updated floor plan is available on the Information page. Looks incredible :slight_smile:

We’re going to see some immersive worlds I believe. Kind of like when you go to a theme park. I cannot wait!

1 Like

It looks like there’s less, but at the same time, for one the layout could be messing with my perception, and for two, it HAS been 4 years since the last Blizzcon. Looks like nothing is upstairs this year, but in the past there wasn’t much up there to begin with.

Other changes I’ve noticed:
Community Night, Opening Ceremony, and Panels in the Blizzcon Arena
Two halls for Overwatch/Overwatch 2
Warcraft Rumble area is new
Darkmoon Faire is at the far end of Hall D (usually where the main panels are)
Food Trucks in the Grand Plaza (not surprising, probably a few may end up between the North Hall/Arena outside)
Registration is upstairs in the North Hall and store is downstairs in North Hall

I honestly feel it’s a much more efficient use of the space.

Hall D (the wow hall) is 221k sq ft. It’s massive, nearly 70k more sq ft than any of the others.

I’ve gone to every Blizzcon since 2010, when it was ONLY the four halls with badge pickup being downstairs.
Hall D has always been for whatever their biggest announcement has been as well as the main stage.

For the Arena being used for the Opening Ceremony, panels, and community night, it does make sense as that area’s a staged area anyways.

I just remember registration being downstairs underneath Hall D most of the time, along with the Cosplay Hospitality area.

I’ve been every year since 2008 so I can relate :slight_smile: I think while the Arena fits less people (by about half), it will be a better viewing experience for those inside overall. They’ll be able to see the stage from anywhere they sit.

First time going to blizzcon and kinda nervous with how small the arena might be - really want to attend community night (and the concert that will hopefully be announced like other years).

Kinda surprised that overwatch gets 2 halls also, would think you could fit everything into 1.

The arena is not that small. You’ll see :slight_smile:

Seems like they updated the map for World of Warcraft - I wonder what hero rest is :eyes:

1 Like

It’s not that big. In years past they had the stage in the middle, as one of 3 main stages for opening night and for e-sports. If they do a stage across like the maps shows, it will only hold about 1/2 or less of what the “main” hall D stage held in 2019. I think this might be a very big disappointment TBH.

“some time later”

the map was a lie.

1 Like