Promotional Codes not Receeived

Did not get the codes and chatted with live support on AXS and have chat transcripts that saw they do not send out the codes? Who is supposed to send out the codes? Blizzard or AXS? These are not resell tickets but original buyers. Please assist thanks.
already checked trash/spam/junk mail

I’m in that same exact boat. I keep getting told it’s not them and when I explain that my friends who already received their code got it from an AXS e-mail, they tell me to reach out to Blizzard.

They can’t even confirm if the codes are still going out or if there’s another wave this week.

AXS sent out the codes originally. As far as I know if you have not received your codes you will need to get a hold of Blizzard. It is the same for anyone who transferred axs tickets, the original purchaser was the email that would have received the codes.I received mine Oct. 9th.

" BlizzCon Collection codes are sent to the original purchaser of the BlizzCon tickets or to the resell buyer. If you are the original purchaser and have not resold your ticket, check your email folders for an email from AXS. If you cannot find the email, contact AXS support. If you purchased a resell BlizzCon ticket through AXS you will receive a BlizzCon Collection code. Codes are usually sent in batches each week, so if you have not received your code, please wait a week.

If you are not the original purchaser of your BlizzCon ticket or a resell buyer, you will need to contact the original purchaser, if possible.

Blizzard Customer Service cannot assist with this issue."

Note that the AXS support line actually requires a separate account - if you log into the support page with the same account and password you use for the app, nothing will happen. This needs to be separately registered, and can be done with the same email as the one you used to buy the tickets. If possible have the purchase email on hand so you can reference the order number on the email at time of purchase. Failing that, the AXS app does list the specific ticket IDs you have; I don’t know if that will help. Personally I included the screencap of the Blizzard KB article I quoted above so they have no room to run.

I’ve included as much and 2 different AXS reps just refer back to Blizzard saying they don’t have the codes. I try to escalate to a manager and they’ve told me they can’t help. Soooooo at this point I’m hoping I’m in the “last wave” of codes that were being sent out by November 3rd. If not, I’m not sure what else I can do.

Same problem here. AXS refuses to do anything, says contact blizzard at blizzcon@blizzard.com and runs away. No escalation, no asking questions, no nothing.

Blizzard support says, “Oh, AXS is doing this wrong! I’ll take a look! Keep checking your junk mail folders!” and closes the case.

The current ticket I have requests a public/blue response on this so at least we’re all on the same page and not running around like the proverbial chicken independently.

Whether that happens or not, no clue, but perhaps additional requests should be made on the Blizzard side of things?

So I just received a response from that BlizzCon@Blizzard.com e-mail but it doesn’t look like typical blizzard e-mails. I was hoping to get verification that this is an official Blizzard e-mail I can respond to. The response is:

Hello,

In order to look into this further we will need some more information.

What is your order number in AXS’s system?

What email did you use to sign up for a ticket in their system?

-The BlizzCon Team

Contacted AXS as well and they continue to tell me to reach out to Blizzard.

At Blizzcon I asked a few different employees if the BlizzCon@Blizzard.com email I was given by AXS was legitimate and they said yes. Basically, from one confident and seemingly knowledgeable Blizz employee, they’re submitting the order number and email information that I responded with to AXS to get follow up on what happened to the codes.

He said I should receive a response this week, so hopefully that holds true and I can get my codes once and for all. It’s too bad there’s no official word from a blue post on these forums seeing how this is an issue for more than a handful of us it sounds like.

Same. Any luck with this?

Have you heard anything yet?