Opening Ceremony Lottery / Promo Code

Hello!

I know there has been a lot of confusion with the opening ceremony lottery, etc. I dont see any tickets in my AXS account. I saw on twitter someone say it could take 24hrs.

I also have not received my promo codes, and have been seeing a ton of people have issues with that too.

My question is- I bought tickets on Stubhub (yes, two days before they announced a third wave months later bc the last Blizzcons I have been to have sold the opening month). Would I receive the promocode because I bought on Stubhub (is that included in the AXS resale?) or would the original buyer get the promo code and/or possibly OC ticket?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Nope the code goes to original buyer. If you know the person you can try and ask (they can say no). Otherwise your only option is to lose out on that or to go buy the goodies package on bnet shop.

I saw somebody say that they got a bunch of OC tickets in their AXS account from tickets they sold to other people. So it looks like those go to the original buyer, which really sucks.

I posted that. I sent my friends their codes. I bought a ton of tickets and got codes for each well after I transferred them to my friends.

i saw the kerfuffle about the lottery, oc does nothing for me that would have warranted me receiving a lotto win; i checked to make sure i didnt have something i didnt want, glad i didnt; disappointed i couldnt guarantee someone a spot.