March of the murlocs

Is there any info about the date and time it’s happening?
It hasn’t yet being included in the schedule and the only info I can find is the start and finish points in the updated floor plan.

1 Like

Blizzard we need march of the murlocs schedule plz. Those onsies are huge.

2 Likes

It’s baffling that we’re literally days away and the only thing we know is the spot where the march begins and ends…

1 Like

Indeed those onsies are huge blizzard and i want to plan around my merch, my onsie, and the blizzcon back pack efficiently plz.

1 Like

I’d love to plan my day accordingly and it’s unbelievable that maybe we’ll only know once we’re there.

Blues plz find out the march of the murloc schedule for us plz. I need to know do I need to lug a giant onsie or not on Friday or Saturday.

If anyone registering tomorrow can ask when you register plz enlighten us who are coming in after you!

For the love of all that is holy! When is March of the Murlocs!?!

They have now posted the schedule. 1 p.m. to 1:45 on Saturday. See in person schedule. Also some extra verbage cause apparently you can’t copy/paste the same response.

1 Like

Thank you for being on top of things, Kimmiroa!

I feel you all on the anxiety bit of it not being announced till 2 days before. I like to plot and scheme my trips at worst 2 weeks prior if not multiple months ahead of time.

This whole day before dealio does not sit well with me. At least let me know schedule is being withheld till day prior.

Just got the physical schedule

It’s Saturday - gathering at 12:45 - March starts 1 to 1:45!!

1 Like

i have been known to do a sir david attenborough impersonation. it would be delightful to narrate the march of the murlocs.