Linking Error when linking

Is there a way to see if my pass was already linked? AI says I can only post here if it is so maybe this is the test? I’m not getting any email comms or the blink store access?

To add here because I can’t seem to raise a ticket on this topic. I bought four passes, one transferred to my husband and I’m holding three myself, my son and his friend. I’m not transferring until we are together so I don’t mess anything up.

I did send them the details though so they could link for goodies. When I go to link the one I told them was for me it says it’s already linked. So I’m thinking one of them used the wrong code… SO, I need to see if there is a way to check which person linked my pass so I can link theirs.

TIA :slight_smile:

Posting in the General Discussion forum requires a linked BlizzCon Pass.

This category is for troubleshooting, so it does not require a linked Pass.

It is not. To link your BlizzCon Pass, you need to go here and use your Tixr Email Address and the unique serial ID from 1 of your BlizzCon Passes.

The BlizzCon Pass can only be linked to 1 Blizzard Account. So double check that the account you have logged in with on the linking page - it will show you your BattleTag. If the BattleTag is not the account you mean to link to, then log out and log in again with the correct Battle.net Account.