How do i watch the replays?

In the previous blizzcon you could just click on the schedule as it is now and press something that has already “Happened” and you could rewatch it, now that is not possible?

How can we watch a replay go on twitch or youtube and start looking for the part that we want? such a bad way to do it. Basically the ticket we paid for was just for ingame goodies, theres nothing “viewer wise” we got than someone who didnt get the virtual ticket.

Expect this kind of quality from here on out cause if you think microsoft will give them space for creativity and not push for profits you guys are mistaken.

Everything, or at least most, can be found on their Youtube channel.

These pages:

1 Like

Or these pages:

Twitch it is i guess and browse through the 10 hour clip, youtube giving me the adblocker detected treatment and wont let me watch if i dont disable

I used the YT app on my Google TV box, the opening ceremony was at the top and after finding that it kept showing the other parts as recommendations.

I agree it used to be easier to find what you wanted previous years, but since there aren’t multiple streams to navigate it should not be as hard to find what you are looking for.

Also the VODs were up faster that they’ve been in the past.

The event does seem a lot smaller, at least for those of us attending virtually.

Very small, not starcraft or hots not even a mention of these games they just killed them off