So I booked through the blizzard portal months ago and booked the Anaheim resort and suites. They recently converted to a Marriot Hotel, new booking system, new everything. I became concerned yesterday that I never got a confirmation email. I checked with a few others that booked the same way I did with the same hotel and they are all in the same situation. I called the hotel - after no answers for several hours I finally got someone on the phone. And of course they have no record of my reservation. I ended up calling blizzcon support this morning. And the situation was escalated to a supervisor and she did confirm that they also have no record of a confirmation from them either. They have record of me using the blizzard portal to book the room but absolutely nothing from the hotels end. After further investigation - they don’t have confirmations for ANYONE who booked with that hotel . I’m really hoping blizzard sees this and gets this figured out
Hey blizzard I’m having the same issue
Sorry to keep bringing it up but this is an amazing event I want to attend and the rooms the last thing that’s stressing me
Can we please sddrsss this and get our rooms confirmed
Hey all,
We’ve been in contact with Meritz, who is our hotel partner for BlizzCon. They collect the bookings, and then send that information to the hotels so that the reservations can be built by the properties. They let us know that they have sent that information over already.
Meritz will be in contact with the properties to ensure that they are processing the information that was sent over and hopefully the confirmations will be delivered soon.
For the individuals first ask from the pov of I booked on third party site Maritz for the blizzcon convention. Do you have me on record for their block?
I did this for myself. It was a little leg work for the hotel staff cause they have to look inside the block to find you and just doing a general search likely will not immediately show you.