Blizzcon Merch store

What’s everyone’s thought about the merch on the store today?
The print is sold out, which is expected, but not seeing too much about it.

  1. Where’s the yearly Blizzcon pin?
  2. No packs of pins
  3. No badges

Also: Where’s the Blink pickup option? Will it be available to those of us going to the convention and want to pick up there? Are additional items going to be online to buy for attendees with their passes linked?

Hopefully these will be answered.

Honestly since they switched to this new gear store the prices have been higher and the quality just isn’t there for most of the items in my opinion. I do hope we get the usual set of Blizzcon pins and patches for trading and some quality plushies on the convention floor.

I did purchase one of the Moonkin bells cause its cute and unique. I also really like the style of the Lilith handmade by robots. I don’t play Diablo but if they did that for some Warcraft characters I’d be into it.

The selection initially offered is always lacking, but this is for a reason. Any merchandise that can be linked to any announcements is withheld until after the opening ceremony. There will definitely be more merch offered, just not yet.

Unfortunately this means you will still have to stand in line for the new stuff, which makes opening the store now pointless (to me). I hope the blink store is still a thing but after the mess that was 2023 (convention overall, not blink store specifically), I’m not sure what Blizzard is keeping. This year should be interesting.

Blink store is likely still a thing, they updated the blink page along side the blizzcon 2026 gear availability. I suspect that it’s a process change after 2023’s at-con pick up since they had a problem where they didn’t have stock available to cover what was already purchased.

Is this stuff going to be available to purchase at the event?

Don’t feel like online ordering if it will all be there

Based on the info drop there’s a blink store pre-order this coming Tuesday. Otherwise good luck buying on Friday cause stuff will be sold out by Saturday.

It really depends on what your ordering, plus what gets revealed after announcements.