Annual "I Got In Celebration" Thread

Get your tickets? Come give a celebratory woohoo!

:DDDD

3 Likes

I got a ticket. Now to get airline tickets!

2 Likes

I got my 2 tickets, but my sister and her husband went into queue and popped out with a “No tickets available” message… so we have to try again for 1 more ticket next batch… kind of weird having a system where it is all out of your hands whether you get a ticket or not.

1 Like

In 2019 AXS had a really good resell system, where you can buy tickets from people who changed their mind on the site for face value. IIRC they were available for a long time back then, so hold out hope, even if your family don’t get them on second round. Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be there, the process was fairly smooth for me. At this point Blizzard should just contact me and say " Hey, are you coming this year?" lol.

Woohoo. Got 2 tickets, after a hectic 20 minutes.
Me and mate will be there, just got to arrange EVERYTHING else.

1 Like

Woohoo. I got 1 ticket :partying_face: ! This is a miracle as this is the first time that I’ve managed to buy one on the day they go on sale.
This is doubly good as I’ve already booked my flights and hotel .
Talk about being optimistic :smile:!

2 Likes

Got my tickets, working on the condo and airfare was paid a month ago. Time to rock and roll!

1 Like

Got In!!! cant wait… FOR THE HORDE!!!

1 Like

I got my two tickets. It was really smooth. I happened to notice at 9:05 that I could click the button, which put me in the queue for 55 minutes. Website worked without a hitch. At 10am, I got a progress bar that took about 5 minutes to get through, then got my tickets, and done.

This will be my first Blizzcon since the third one (I think), so excited to be going back.

2 Likes

I got mine! See you there friends <3

1 Like

Brother and I both got tickets, got the hotel already, now need flights and we are all set. Can’t wait!!!

I been watching every Blizzcon since 08,
It has always been a dream to be able to go to one and now that I am at a point of my life where I can - I decided to pull the trigger! Even if it might be a rocky Blizzcon I don’t want to end up losing this chance.

I am also going all out this trip how I never been to California, so going to Disneyland, Universal and spending some time in the city(Edit: basically Hollywood and by the beach)!

2 Likes

Grats! I’ve lived in California for almost 20 years now, hope you enjoy the trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, im on the same boat. Been playing wow for almost 13 years, watching what i could from the blizzcon online, and now i actually get to go!!! I know it might be a weird Blizzcon, but to me im beyond happy! (and im flying from outside the US, so its gonna be a nice trip, kind of like a late honeymoon for us here <3 )

1 Like

Got my tickets! First time for me and my daughter.

mine was gifted to me. after the fact, this is a hollow victory. what a gift, says i dont owe him a thing, he will get paid back something for it, its just a matter of when.